Joe Royal | Vital Football

Joe Royal

fanforlife

Alert Team
Good...Mr potatoe head Ipshit Joe Royal has left the club already after only a month...Gone to Everton....Good!

Should never have been appointed - this bloody head of recruitment stuff is crap - first Adams wanted his old mate and the board said no then we got Royle and he buggers off even though apparently Everton wanted him last season an he said no? Six weeks in a job was it? Did he have a contract? if they want to get someone in then look at Mike Phelan

Thus i dedicate the song by Ivor Biggin to our loyal Mr royal....sing along everybody!!! :125:

Bat outta hell - meatloaf
if you leave me now - chicago
Go now - moody blues
Go your own way - fleetwood mac
Should i stay or should i go - the clash :rock:

Fatty Royle humming ' The Green ,Green Grass Of Home ' as he stands at Thickthorn roundabout thumbing a lift back up North .

Seems obvious to me...his beloved Everton came in with an offer, and he simply thought stuff this Norwich job, don't really care about Norwich, my heart is with Everton. Is there really any other explanation? Seems blatantly obvious, surely?

Fack orf I say to the fat blue spud head! . . Which is in basically what he is saying to us, so for this reason I say 'dis'.

Is it now a redundant position or will Sir Alf Ramsey be the experience best suited to the job? Or Don Revie? Or ......

Mellow .. Dont know whats happened to your post , but you are certainly entitled to a point if view , and it was a valid one

yellow belly - 16/7/2014 11:22

Mellow .. Dont know whats happened to your post , but you are certainly entitled to a point if view , and it was a valid one

I think it was, all I said was don't be too harsh on JR as nobody knows the real reason why he left (apart from Everton called) and I believe he will be missed here, a great coach and probably knows more about football than anyone else. his knowledge could have been invaluable.

Adams has said Joe had a family illness and he is always available on the phone. It may not just be a team thing.

However, as I said earlier, he has gone now. Time to move on.

Yep so Joe doing two jobs now as Adams will still be speaking to him?

So will the head of recruitment role now be redundant?