Joe Morrell | Vital Football

Joe Morrell

jal jal

Vital Squad Member
Joe Morrell not even included in the Bristol City squad for their game against Northampton In the Carabao Cup tonight.

I wonder if that's MAPP secret player he's waiting for.

Joe Morrell not even included in the Bristol City squad for their game against Northampton In the Carabao Cup tonight.

I wonder if that's MAPP secret player he's waiting for.

He's not a forward or number 10 but it would free up Grant to be a number 10 if what MA said was stretched and re-packaged.

I don't think he will return personally but he could easily go on loan to another Championship team or L1 club that play the same style as Bristol City.

I think we are looking too deeply into his non-appearances so far. He's rated highly at Bristol and he'll be there all season I'd imagine

I was wondering where Aaron Lewis had disappeared to for us last night, did he get injured on Welsh U21 duty? 🤔

I sat next to the Morrell family (grandfather, grandmother, mum and dad) at Oxford away last year. Let's just say they are not enamoured with his treatment at Bristol City. Means nothing really but may give an impression of how the player feels! Grandfather agreed that he could be hot headed and got booked a lot.

Bristol press said he was missing on Saturday due to only returning to training on the Thursday after Welsh duty. No mention of injury then.

He has the engine and rigour to make us a bit more nasty and tasty in midfield only surpassed by young Roughan!!