Joe Lolley (SIGNED) | Vital Football

Joe Lolley (SIGNED)

agreed this is a decent signing. hard to believe all the incomings which is great news but am I the only one thinking aan additional striker has been over looked ?

yeah perhaps, we could use a fox in the box type tho. still i am not complaining as looks like we've done some fantastic business today :14:

speedy winger so you can stop yer negatives before you even know anything about him already pope zzz

still dont seee it official would feel more secure than listening to some o you clowns

Apparently he had to delete his Twitter account because of all the Udders fans constantly telling him how shit he is.

Huddersfield Town?Verified account
@htafcdotcom
Follow Follow @htafcdotcom
More
TRANSFER: Best of luck to Joe Lolley who has today left #htafc to join @NFFC for an undisclosed fee http://bit.ly/LolleyForest (AT)

i am a tree - 31/1/2018 22:38

Apparently he had to delete his Twitter account because of all the Udders fans constantly telling him how shit he is.

Oh dear

i am a tree - 31/1/2018 23:38

not the sort o comments I am reading at the moment seems he has ability and considered a good player last year at least