Jimmy Walker | Vital Football

Jimmy Walker

Unless both parties are happy to announce the details, in my opinion I don't think any details should be divulged.

I wouldn't want my employer going public if I left, especially if there has been a bit of a spat.... Employment lawyers would have a field day with that. And a pay day...

Good luck Jimmy and thanks for all your work, and for being the tremendous character that you are - every club needs characters. ?? Great to meet you - albeit very briefly - in the LCFC car-park on the Thursday after Wembley. At least I have a selfie to treasure!

There was that cryptic comment about changing who is listening if you are no longer being listened to. It all seemed to blow up after we allowed Farman to leave and signed Grant Smith to replace him - perhaps that was the crux, who really knows?

There was that cryptic comment about changing who is listening if you are no longer being listened to. It all seemed to blow up after we allowed Farman to leave and signed Grant Smith to replace him - perhaps that was the crux, who really knows?
This was in relation to the project he was doing about coaches and their techniques(Football DNA?) I think that comment related to Shaun Derry maybe?

He writes that league 1 is very poor this year. If Ipswich cannot get into the top four we might as well give up.