Jez George On The Midfield | Vital Football

Jez George On The Midfield

hulloutpost

Vital Champions League
Jez George on the midfield - just said it's a shame that Gallagher (not Smith) is out on loan. Am I reading too much into that :unsure:

Jez George on the midfield - just said it's a shame that Gallagher (not Smith) is out on loan. Am I reading too much into that :unsure:

Oisin is well thought of within the club but needs game time. He would have got this with us now because of the injuries and that's what Jez means.
It will be intersesting to see what happens with Smith though. I'm not sure he quite fits with Skubala's view of a central midfielder

Oisin is well thought of within the club but needs game time. He would have got this with us now because of the injuries and that's what Jez means.
It will be intersesting to see what happens with Smith though. I'm not sure he quite fits with Skubala's view of a central midfielder
That's what I was thinking, maybe let a little too much nuance out there.

Didn’t Jez literally say on the Radio Lincs podcast that Smith didn’t fit in with Skubs way so I don’t think it’s a secret he’s not in our plans.
Yep, I think he said the door's not totally closed on that, but I think he'll be gone in the summer, probably for a small fee.

The one who I really hope we don’t lose is Erhahon. Currently watching Chelsea v Newcastle and Ethan looks miles better than Chelsea’s £235m of CMs who appear unable to make a pass or a tackle.

Such a fantastic player

The one who I really hope we don’t lose is Erhahon. Currently watching Chelsea v Newcastle and Ethan looks miles better than Chelsea’s £235m of CMs who appear unable to make a pass or a tackle.

Such a fantastic player

Respectfully, there is huge gulf in class between Chelsea’s CM’s and Ethan. Ethan doesn’t come up against midfields like Newcastle week in week out

Respectfully, there is huge gulf in class between Chelsea’s CM’s and Ethan. Ethan doesn’t come up against midfields like Newcastle week in week out
Might have been a tad dramatic. But the point remains, he’s too good for this league and will be much better value for money if someone comes in to buy him.