JEXIT REFERENDUM | Vital Football

JEXIT REFERENDUM

nibbles - 8/10/2016 17:20

In or out?

Nibbles any chance of potentionally setting up a poll of who people would want as the next manager if Jed was to go. I am not very good with that stuff!

Gills88 - 8/10/2016 17:26

Nibbles any chance of potentionally setting up a poll of who people would want as the next manager if Jed was to go. I am not very good with that stuff!

I don't particularly want to as I could only think of Kenny Jackett, Steve Lovell and Ron Atkinson. It is however ridiculously easy - just press the 'New Poll' option instead of New Thread. Don't think there's any point until Scally casts the deciding vote on this one. I would love for JED to turn it round and keep his job, I just can't see it happening unfortunately.

Sadly the time has come for a change. Whilst I had previously advocated being patient and perhaps waiting until after Christmas the performance today has left me incredibly angry and disappointed.

OUT

If it had only been this season then I would have said give him till Christmas but the way last season finished, he has had a time and new players plus a pre season but still no improvement so its time for a change.

If you log out, you can vote again like i've just done!
EDINBURGH IN!

Not voted yet as I want to calm down and try to think rationally. If I voted now it would be OUT, OUT, OUT.

Something is very wrong with the team I love. We have a more than capable squad of players who are not playing to their strengths. Thing is JED came to us as a capable manager as well and proved it for a while. It hurts and I just hope there is time to turn the season round with or without JED.

Steve Lovell for me .... with an assistant of HIS choice.. till the end of the season , with options of a proper contract , dependent on performances. COYG

Just voted out. Massive underachievement for a squad that should be top 6. Totally aimless dross. Took Oldham 30 minutes to realise how shit we are and then they ran the game. Nelson played well and didn't chuck the ball in the net for once and yet we were still thrashed.

Wimbledon are relegation fodder, Millwall were terrible and Oldham bottom. We've lost to all 3 in 8 days. Oldham could have doubled their entire goal tally for the season today.

mozzer59 - 8/10/2016 17:59

If you log out, you can vote again like i've just done!
EDINBURGH IN!

Why you go to the bother doing that? I'll have to assume all the In votes were cast by you :2: