Jesus! | Vital Football

Jesus!

Bluedub

Alert Team
No not that one, the Spanish one.

Has been offered a new one year deal to play as a backup right back, allegedly.

Oh and should add, according to rumours that right back that he'll be backing up could be the man that beat Aguero to the PFA young player of the year in 2012, Kyle Walker.

I hope we get Danny Rose for the left as well BD.

I don't think Navas has done a bad job, but we do need more practice at using three at the back because in the first half we were all over the place.

Bluedub - 2/5/2017 16:12

Oh and should add, according to rumours that right back that he'll be backing up could be the man that beat Aguero to the PFA young player of the year in 2012, Kyle Walker.

At last! Someone who can get on a list

If he wants to drop off the list of team of the year player of the year which playing the best football of his life in the best team in the country then this is the Club to sign for

Apart from money why would either Walker or Rose be better off joining us rather than staying where they are? Life must seem pretty rosy down the Lane at present. We could always buy Trippier back for £89m.

kennyclementstache - 3/5/2017 20:06

Apart from money why would either Walker or Rose be better off joining us rather than staying where they are? Life must seem pretty rosy down the Lane at present. We could always buy Trippier back for £89m.

Walker has allegedly had a fallout with Pudgy. Make of that what you will.

Yeah, and the fall out is supposed to be irretrievable.
Good opportunity for our FD to exploit this when he negoitates a cut price fee with Levy.
Forza Pixie.

Valencia has made a decent fist of reinventing himself as a RB so why not Navas? - he is hard working, quite quick and no one would care if he can't cross the ball.

kennyclementstache - 4/5/2017 16:04

Valencia has made a decent fist of reinventing himself as a RB so why not Navas? - he is hard working, quite quick and no one would care if he can't cross the ball.
He cant tackle which is a bit of an issue for a proper RB, no?

Sergio Aguero has been an ideal player for City, gets on with his job , wins titles, is within a hairs breath of becoming City's all time scorer, I think still heads the Oremier all time mins per goal, fails year in year out to get into the team of the year, is little and has rebuffed the advances of Real Madrid, obviously is a blue and denied he would cross The Manchester boundary to Stretford, but would Jesus if successful at City be lured to Spain ?

Depends how successful we are whilst he's here. We appear to treat our players well (to the point that we can't get rid of some of them) so hopefully if we're seriously challenging for CL every season, he won't feel the need to move on

johnkelv - 4/5/2017 23:25

kennyclementstache - 4/5/2017 16:04

He cant tackle which is a bit of an issue for a proper RB, no?

Since these days it's more important for the goalie to be able to kick straight than catch the ball then I guess tackling no longer need be a weapon in our full backs armoury. I mean, being unable to cross the ball wasn't a barrier to him being a winger! In these days of gender realignment anyone can be what they want - everything is up for grabs (apart from rude bits of course).