Jeremy Corbyn | Page 16 | Vital Football

Jeremy Corbyn

Not long in from work PM, will wait till the gang has settled and will watch it laters. Still no one has posted anything as to why Steptoe is the biggest thing since sliced bread.

CM - 2/7/2017 11:36

Rytoon - 2/7/2017 00:15

c.m.
"He was beaten in the ejection" says it all.
Love the conception of debate Piemag ,good luck with that.
Meanwhile,just back from our city & its vibrancy,rubbing on well apart some fat **** calling the shots of the club we all follow.
The little Spaniard could be close to fucking off.

Good to see that a simple typo was the only fault you found in my post, thanks for pointing it out, we would be lost without the spelling police constantly monitoring forums. Top man, admirable very admirable.
Your typo wasn't the fault,I too have no time for the spelling police,it was the word ejection & its irony.Your whole post is full of right wing rhetoric.Stopped debating with heed the balls a while ago but admire the likes of Piemag etc for their perseverance,hope that fucker tommy what's his name can sort your potholes out.You'd rather have a Tory government said all I really needed to know,fuckwit!

Debate works Ry.

I'm guessing CM has watched the video and has no comeback after hearing the facts.

Ha,tho I think he'll come back,maybe not on this thread tho.
Meanwhile the tories are crumbling quick,fatties been in the dock & trump's coming over.

We've never had it so good. :4:

All of this shit with Islam, ISIS, etc..., was started by 2 grade 1 pricks.

George W, and his poodle Tony Blair, until they had to have a war, their was no rise of islam in the UK, no suicide bombings, stabbings etc..., by radicalised *****.

The moment they dived head first into the middle east, on a lie, weapons of mass destruction, it was in hand, yes the despots in charge were a bit close to the edge in there methods.

But look what it has given us, a future PM, in Corbyn, who has represented Islington for 9 years (Finsbury Park Mosque in his constituency), and he has done fuck all about the rhetoric that came out of the place, in fact, as nobody answered the question I posed a while ago, on the Sunday after the London stabbings, he attended a demo in his constituency, that praised Islam, and the Koran, so directly supporting terrorism. The new Muslim, mayor of London, says expect more terrorist activity, why, is it Ok by him, as he has lost control again.

No, fuck off, I am happy up here, out of the way, a line drawn from York across the country, below that it is debatable if it ever can be changed. If the current PM, had gone out and rounded up the 3000 on the watch list, and 450 Syrians, an army in waiting, she would have pissed the lot, why she did not is because left winged whingers prevent any productive leadership in this country. And it will only get worse.

Its like NUFC all over, the white UK majority taking it up the arse, to keep a small minority, with a sense of "being right", and religion behind them.

I was no fan of EDL, but have watched video's by Tommy Robinson for the past 2 months, and to be honest he nails it, he gets labelled a racist, when in effect, the same media controlled news agencies have the same left wing agenda.

The recent TV interview with Piers Morgan and Sussana Reid on GMTV was a case in point, and not missed by many, however, he had them on the hook, and they squirmed like fuck.

No, the UK could end up like Germany, where the native population is due to be surpassed by the imports. That cannot now be reversed, its too late, in effect it is a muslim country, they have bollocked it up so well.

" in fact, as nobody answered the question I posed a while ago, on the Sunday after the London stabbings, he attended a demo in his constituency, that praised Islam, and the Koran, so directly supporting terrorism. "

Read that through again DLG,it sounds stupid right ?

If it doesn't think of Joe Cox's killer,if it still doesn't sound idiotic, consider the possibility media hysteria has got to you,in which case have a look at the video link I left for CM.

Germany has had large Turkish migration for many years,way before Blair stirred the pot.
I agree it has the potential to cause problems down the line,but at the moment they are more Christian than the UK,try finding a supermarket open over there on a Sunday.

Taxpayers by default pay a Christian Church tax in Germany,8-9% of the tax burden,they have to sign a form requesting an opt out,none of the locals I know have to pay a Muslim tax.

Our kingdom appears to be full of people with uninformed,opinionated right wing views,I'm sure our armed forces could use these committed warriors.

They seem to love EDL meetings and getting crappers in the pub more than their country to be honest.

"Bill Gates has blasted Germany’s open-door migrant policy warning European leaders they must make it more difficult for North Africans to reach the continent.

The Microsoft founder and world’s richest person said Europe will not be able to handle the huge numbers of people desperately trying to leave Africa".

Now because Tommy Robinson has more or less stated the same he is labelled a racist, yet Bill gates isn't criticized at all.

Just because someone is worried about the state the country is going in doesn't make them a racist.

daftladguy - 11/7/2017 08:19

BBC, spot on mate, its the agenda of the left, it makes me fucking sick....

That's the spirit DGL,
keep spouting and repeating the utter crap your Tory masters have programmed into you.

The hardship our country is going through,specifically poverty and terrorism,is down to the ruling classes.

If you were interested in truth you would find clear evidence to support that claim

Those blaming Islam should not be described as racist,
feeble minded or thick would be more accurate..

Saying that they are probably the same bunch who blamed ***** darkies and chinkies for all that was wrong in the past,ask CM,he's seen the video.

PieMag - 11/7/2017 09:40

daftladguy - 11/7/2017 08:19

BBC, spot on mate, its the agenda of the left, it makes me fucking sick....

That's the spirit DGL,
keep spouting and repeating the utter crap your Tory masters have programmed into you.

The hardship our country is going through,specifically poverty and terrorism,is down to the ruling classes.

If you were interested in truth you would find clear evidence to support that claim

Those blaming Islam should not be described as racist,
feeble minded or thick would be more accurate..

Saying that they are probably the same bunch who blamed ***** darkies and chinkies for all that was wrong in the past,ask CM,he's seen the video.

I have formed my own opinion over a prolonged period of time, and don't need your condescending post.

The fact the country is fucked, although thankfully not as badly up here, has nothing to do with political views, and remember a labour PM, started the whole shambles we are now in.

And remember spending, and almost bankrupting the country, spending what we have not got, another labour trait you forget, and I don't forget the bankers, who unregulated under the labour government tried hard to fuck the job. Who do you think bales that out, yep, you and me, and because "your preferred government", could not see it, its alright.

Maybe you forgot that.................

If your weak as piss argument, that anybody that opposes this left wing drivel in the papers, is a racist, bring it on, is that all you got.

Rather that, than an apology.....

I have formed my own opinion over a prolonged period of time, and don't need your condescending post.

The fact that they happen to be the same opinions our manipulating media lie about daily means nowt to you ?

Thick ****

"A labour PM started the whole shambles" proves my point.

PieMag - 11/7/2017 13:56

The fact that they happen to be the same opinions our manipulating media lie about daily means nowt to you ?

Thick ****

That will be the same thick **** that voted labour locally, as the bloke tries his best, have personal experience of him, and I formed my own opinion.

Did any of the current situation regarding religion, and racism happen before Tony Blair and his puppetmaster George W, invaded Iraq, on a lie of WMD.

Seems to me any many other people, that's when the boat started to sail, if you cannot see that, that's your problem....

Who is the thick **** now.....

daftladguy - 11/7/2017 15:28

PieMag - 11/7/2017 13:56

Thick ****

That will be the same thick **** that voted labour locally, as the bloke tries his best, have personal experience of him, and I formed my own opinion.

Did any of the current situation regarding religion, and racism happen before Tony Blair and his puppetmaster George W, invaded Iraq, on a lie of WMD.

Seems to me any many other people, that's when the boat started to sail, if you cannot see that, that's your problem....

Who is the thick **** now.....

Are you ten ?

Ever heard of Oswald Mosely ?

What about Enoch Powell ?

The IRA maybe ?

If you find my tone condescending,it's because the same old game is been played out generation after generation by the establishment while thick ***** like yourself never learn,you just react in the way your masters know you will.

I'm no labour lover,they have morphed into the left wing branch of the Tory party.

Jeremy Corbyn represents a chance for change,i'm guessing you are too entrenched in your views to recognise this and would rather see him the way your masters (who really fear him) request.

It may well turn out that Corbyn is inept,but a terrorist sympathiser because he praised Islam and the Koran ?

The racism card that you and the likes of the EDL leader keep playing is fucking boring as well man.

I've already stated ,you and your ilk are not necessarily racist,just invariably feeble minded and thick.

I always find the bit about Labour bankrupting us quite strange. Haven't the current government got us in the most debt ever and borrowed more than every single Labour government combined.

I'm still waiting for CM Führer to explain what immigrants and asylum seekers get more than natives mind.

Divide and Rule ad infinitum.

Them that pull the strings must be laughing.

The gap pervades almost every issue that arises.
The media just keep on playing their tune.

Anything at all to stop
some common ground being reached. Not just in the UK but throughout the world.

What drives it wealth and power. The great game. And as Pie says, nothing new at all.

You don't persuade people to change their mind by telling them they're thick for not thinking what you do.
Blair and Bush did cause this current mess but it had fuck all to do with being Labour led. They created a power vaccuum that then caused chaos and led to them arresting thousands of Iraqi men on no charge, to quell the disorder. They torured them and killed them and many who survived went on to form the groups we face today. They are led by really fucking angry, traumatised men who want a war and use rhetoric to attract other marginalised and isolated men to join them. It has fuck all to do with islam and the majority of muslims. It is the leaders that cause the problems and the people believe the lies they tell to cover up and get them out of the shit. Corbyn has a tendency to call this sort of shit out - and funnily enough the powerful don't like it. So what would you do in that situation as a powerful person who could manipulate the mass media? Don't believe the bullshit. True - it's an issue that sooo many are young, seemingly healthy men and so few are women and children. But i don't see it as a Islamic plot to take over the world - it's desperately poor people trying to escape abject poverty and destruction. I mean, what the fuck would you do in that situation? Just imagine - there are places where there aren't snipers, bombing, disease and drought and where you get a roof over your head and you have a much smaller chance of dying - you'd probablt try and get there wouldn't you?