Jason Kerr | Vital Football

Jason Kerr

Wonder if it's the manager's fault 🤔

Wasn't going to reply to ur sarky comment above but given that it's now 3 threads your having at posters on here....
Who do u think is saying it's the managers fault??
Who do u think wants us to lose Saturday ??
Who would be busy doing their sock drawer so as not to attend a fans forum if there was one??

Wasn't going to reply to ur sarky comment above but given that it's now 3 threads your having at posters on here....
Who do u think is saying it's the managers fault??
Who do u think wants us to lose Saturday ??
Who would be busy doing their sock drawer so as not to attend a fans forum if there was one??
1. This was tongue in cheek comment. Posters are blaming the manager for recent results. Posters want attacking football. Who are our attacking players? Who are our creative midfielders? Could the manager's hands be tied because we have so many injuries, no fit players and having to sub to avoid injuries, etc etc.
2. By the comments above and on other posts. I interpret them as 'can't wait for Saturday to hear all the booing etc, wait for a loss and see him being sacked... "
3. After a fans forum we never hear a peep from posters about what was said during the event. What does this imply? When people have info they generally can't wait to share. From my experience those that shout loudest on paper are the meekest when in public scrutiny.

Horrible news.

We'll have presumably have a chance now to see what type of player we have with Edmonds-Green.

As a direct relegation rival to us right now, would Huddersfield be able to recall him at any time?

Horrible news.

We'll have presumably have a chance now to see what type of player we have with Edmonds-Green.

As a direct relegation rival to us right now, would Huddersfield be able to recall him at any time?
In January they'll have an option I'm sure and they'll surely use it. Would be nigh on negligence on their part not to, regardless of whether they have any plans for him. Their new head coach will like a look either way.

As for Kerr, the only positive is that we'll have him in League One next year. Personally, I'd make him captain next summer.

1. This was tongue in cheek comment. Posters are blaming the manager for recent results. Posters want attacking football. Who are our attacking players? Who are our creative midfielders? Could the manager's hands be tied because we have so many injuries, no fit players and having to sub to avoid injuries, etc etc.
2. By the comments above and on other posts. I interpret them as 'can't wait for Saturday to hear all the booing etc, wait for a loss and see him being sacked... "
3. After a fans forum we never hear a peep from posters about what was said during the event. What does this imply? When people have info they generally can't wait to share. From my experience those that shout loudest on paper are the meekest when in public scrutiny.

So uve no real evidence for your tongue in cheek comments & just back it up with more 'tongue in cheek' comments 🤔

Given our current playing style think some posters are right to ask for a bit more attacking threat....currently side ways movements & Hoffman ball.
I heard maybe one comment on here saying it cud be toxic / booing on Sat but it's hardly a clamouring or said with any glee...imo
Perhaps after previous forums some vocal posters on here haven't attended but a few did & gave us a decent rundown of how proceedings went.
As KDZ said...hardly any point in having a forum as it isn't in clubs interest or wud bring about any meaningful change.