January window | Page 11 | Vital Football

January window

Blackpool Football Club is pleased to announce the loan signing of England youth international Elliot Embleton on loan from Sunderland.
The highly-rated attacking midfielder, 21, links up with the Seasiders on a deal until the end of the campaign.
Born in Durham, Embleton has featured 12 times for the Black Cats this season and made 21 first-team appearances overall.

A winner of the Toulon Tournament with England in 2017, he has represented the Three Lions from under-17 to under-20 level and played in UEFA European Championships.
His previous loan experience came with Grimsby Town in the 2018-19 campaign, where he became a key figure and scored four goals in 30 games.
Neil Critchley said:
“I’m delighted that we’ve been able to bring Elliot to the Club. He’s a player that I’ve been aware of for a number of years now, having watched him play for Sunderland’s under-18s, under-23s and first-team.
“Elliot has had good international experience with England at youth level and is capable of playing in various attacking positions. He’s someone who identifies with the way we want to play football and I believe he can really add something to the group.”

Oh. Is he the experienced attacking midfielder? Is he a better prospect thank Apter? Is he going back at the end of the season?