January Transfer Window | Page 2 | Vital Football

January Transfer Window

https://www.sheffieldunited.news/ne...likely-destinations-for-john-egan-in-january/. Would you sell him or not ?. Personally if we sold him and got a younger up and coming player,like Anel, I think it would be good business. Especially if it helps is keep Ndiaye.

Selling Egan would be a catastrophe. He holds our defence together and replacing him would result in a possibility being a certainty ie dropping out of the top 2.
We play a defensive system thet needs learning. It's not a bog standard one size fits all thing.

9 points clear of 3rd and according to some the manager and his staff's got no idea,certain players are useless,if only the Prince would employ some of the social media experts we would probably be challenging for the Champions League Charlie.:giggle:But as always each to their own. UTB

9 points clear of 3rd and according to some the manager and his staff's got no idea,certain players are useless,if only the Prince would employ some of the social media experts we would probably be challenging for the Champions League Charlie.:giggle:But as always each to their own. UTB
Herbie said if We win promotion Hecky will have to go. Bit odd that even for him. He hasn’t altered a deal from the Bladesmad days!

Herbie said if We win promotion Hecky will have to go. Bit odd that even for him. He hasn’t altered a deal from the Bladesmad days!

Good God. If and it's an if we went up Heckarse would be out of the door before the cork from the Champagne hit the ceiling. Seriously CCJ he'd be worse than Wilder in his brain aneurism season. We have a very talented group of players that every now and again show it. We have a manager that is good as a coach on the training ground but frankly crap as a "manager".

I'm more than satisfied with our position at present Charlie but some will always find summat to moan about and that of course is up to them. It's like with the Cup this weekend a lot are saying they are not bothered about the Cup and i obviously think the league is the priority but then in the next few weeks they will be moaning that it's almost a century since we last won the FA Cup. :yes: Be careful Charlie that Bean fella who thinks he's brainiest,Horniest man on the planet disagree's with you about Hecky.:giggle: ALL BLADES AINT WI. UTB

The thick Toytown muppet probably thinks alls good. Probably wants to give it a go at Wall. Great idea. They are a very physical outfit and we'd probably end up with several key players out for a while.
Never mind. Braindead idiots know best. Thank God that prat can't annoy anyone anymore. They're all wise to his crap.

The thick Toytown muppet probably thinks alls good. Probably wants to give it a go at Wall. Great idea. They are a very physical outfit and we'd probably end up with several key players out for a while.
Never mind. Braindead idiots know best. Thank God that prat can't annoy anyone anymore. They're all wise to his crap.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yet another "quality":clown1: post from the Stud Bean. Lets all go in't car park and demand Hecky's sacked for only being 9 points clear of third. UTB

Good God. If and it's an if we went up Heckarse would be out of the door before the cork from the Champagne hit the ceiling. Seriously CCJ he'd be worse than Wilder in his brain aneurism season. We have a very talented group of players that every now and again show it. We have a manager that is good as a coach on the training ground but frankly crap as a "manager".
".[/QUOTE You confuse me! You’ll have to explain the difference between a coach and a manager. In recent years I’ve not known anyone being called a manager. They’re all called coaches nowadays.

".[/QUOTE You confuse me! You’ll have to explain the difference between a coach and a manager. In recent years I’ve not known anyone being called a manager. They’re all called coaches nowadays.
I wouldn't be surprised if he confuses himself Charlie,with all the changing of opinions he has,remember the Please don't go Chris thread he started then a short while later Chris was a pathetic waste of space type manager.:giggle: Still he thinks he's the brainiest person on the planet,Bless. UTB

A coach is responsible for instilling patterns of play, levels of fitness and teamwork.
A manager ensures discipline, commitment, responsibility and teamwork during the 90. Also in game decision making.

I think Heck is excellent regarding the former and dogshit re the latter.

If Akpom leaves that would make Archer going there much more palatable. But if he joins in addition rather than to replace, that will cement Boro as a serious threat.

Osula coming back makes sense. Hasn't been playing enough, and suspended for the next 3 anyway. At least we can have a look at him for 3 weeks, and then decide what to do with him. But for me, he should stay. I have no faith in our ability to sign a decent CF. And a CM might be more important anyway. No idea if we're even looking to strengthen there though.

If Heckman struggles to get the club to sanction a loan replacement for Khadra, it serves him right. We spent a lot of time getting Khadra here and he's not shown the slightest interest in using him. Even at the start of his loan when he clearly had his tail up. On the other hand, we're in an amazing position and they should know that we need the squad to be as strong as possible to make up for having a very limited manager.

https://www.sheffieldunited.news/ne...boost-as-sheffield-united-struggle-for-funds/
To me this says that the Prince is investing in where he sees his future and that is not SUFC. Don't get me wrong I think he has done a good job in managing the club but the club is too big for him in terms of finances.
I really hope any sale can be sorted and resolved before the end of the season. Also that the owners are the real deal, in terms of money. Lets all be honest football fans do not really care where the money is coming from as long as it is there and that the club is managed better than say at Everton. All any of us can hope is that the current squad is kept together in the JTW.

A coach is responsible for instilling patterns of play, levels of fitness and teamwork.
A manager ensures discipline, commitment, responsibility and teamwork during the 90. Also in game decision making.

I think Heck is excellent regarding the former and dogshit re the latter.
I said in my previous post, there are no such thing as football managers now. They’re all coaches. I’ll stick by that statement 😉

I said in my previous post, there are no such thing as football managers now. They’re all coaches. I’ll stick by that statement 😉

Sorry to disagree CJJ. Wilder was a manager along the lines of Warnock. Alan Knill was the coach. Heck isn't a manager. He's way to timid and indecisive. Watch how much time he spends asking McCall what to do as the game goes on.
Bassett was a manager. Frenchie was the coach. Harry never managed to work out who the zone man was!

no sales this transfer window,the price agreed with new owners is with all assets ,players included. khadras agent got deals lined up for him,its just down to him to choose which one.when he goes hecky will be allowed to bring one in ,as long as its not to far away from khadras money. we will have to pay another loan fee though which isnt a problem. Hecky is a strict disciplinarian ,a very good manager and coach, he also trusts the young uns when needed. Just like to add anyone thats straightened mcburnie out to become a player we miss badly from a fuckin donkey is a top manager coach man manager. sharp norwood egan bash love him and back him all the way. We wont do much better than hecky with regards putting the team and club above all or anything else.utb 9 points clear wow just wow

Sorry to disagree CJJ. Wilder was a manager along the lines of Warnock. Alan Knill was the coach. Heck isn't a manager. He's way to timid and indecisive. Watch how much time he spends asking McCall what to do as the game goes on.
Bassett was a manager. Frenchie was the coach. Harry never managed to work out who the zone man was!
frenchie was also the physio who i drink with every weekend ,he says hecky is a brilliant manager n coach. very educational bloke our derek

If Akpom leaves that would make Archer going there much more palatable. But if he joins in addition rather than to replace, that will cement Boro as a serious threat.

Osula coming back makes sense. Hasn't been playing enough, and suspended for the next 3 anyway. At least we can have a look at him for 3 weeks, and then decide what to do with him. But for me, he should stay. I have no faith in our ability to sign a decent CF. And a CM might be more important anyway. No idea if we're even looking to strengthen there though.

If Heckman struggles to get the club to sanction a loan replacement for Khadra, it serves him right. We spent a lot of time getting Khadra here and he's not shown the slightest interest in using him. Even at the start of his loan when he clearly had his tail up. On the other hand, we're in an amazing position and they should know that we need the squad to be as strong as possible to make up for having a very limited manager.
khadra wont stay off the junk food hes put weight on since been here,hecky wont tolerate shit self discipline hence why hes hardly played and on the way out. nick name in changing rooms panzer after the tank