January Signings (Ins and outs) | Page 10 | Vital Football

January Signings (Ins and outs)

Club just tweeted -
—————————————
💬 | Gaffer: "We've been very careful with who we've added to the group.

"We are looking at all options. I would like another experienced striker, but they are hard to get!

"Dan Adshead is likely to be out until the end of January."
—————————————-

Pity about Dan Adshead. Nice to hear we are still interested in signing another striker. Although doesn’t sound like anything is imminent. And probably depends on Akinde moving on and maybe a Tucker or Dempsey as well.

And also from SE press conf -

💬 | Gaffer: "Tom has come in; I could see him playing up top as part of a duo, or a three.

"We've had offers for a few players, but none have matched our valuation."

And also from SE press conf -

💬 | Gaffer: "Tom has come in; I could see him playing up top as part of a duo, or a three.

"We've had offers for a few players, but none have matched our valuation."
That definitely sounds like we are in the market to sell a player. If we can hedge our bets a bit as regards which player it might help.With the Embargo clubs will try it on .Hopefully there will be enough interest to up the price enough to make one offer at least worth considering.

That definitely sounds like we are in the market to sell a player. If we can hedge our bets a bit as regards which player it might help.With the Embargo clubs will try it on .Hopefully there will be enough interest to up the price enough to make one offer at least worth considering.

In an ideal world we can get enough of a fee to pay out the loan and lift whatever the embargo is. And if we have a bit left over, it might help to secure a decent player or 2 (wage offer not transfer fee out).