Jamie Carragher | Page 2 | Vital Football

Jamie Carragher

The Dad is a twat. His daughter tells hime to stop. And his reaction is telling, instead of being severely pissed off that his daughter was spat on, he is excited by the fact that it's all on video.

Carragher is an idiot, top footballer should be able to handle idiots for breakfast. Hes driving a Range Rover, just be an arrogant arse hole and look down your nose any the gobshite.

As for the gobshite, the story I’ve heard is it went on for a while. What an arsehole he should grow up and all, hopefully gets a driving ban.

pvb1968 - 13/3/2018 01:38

Minor incident , ffs you having a laugh. Do it to someone at work and see what happens . Dirty bastard.

He wasn't at work. He was driving along a street and these scumbags started harassing him. It went on for a long time and these scumbags were filming him looking for a reaction.

He shouldn't have reacted but we all have limits to our patience.

If he gets sacked from Sky it will be a joke.

It was a stupid thing to do, but he's apologised, he should get a fine or whatever and we all move on.

Doesn't anybody get a second chance in this world anymore?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Carragher was wrong, but he was goaded. It doesn't make it right, but he was driving at the time.

The knob-end who was filming whilst he was driving should be hauled up and at least get a fine and 6 points on his licence.

Spitting as vile as it is, is just a disgusting act.

Using your phone whilst driving is despicable and can end a life.

I know who I would rather see heavily punished. Ridiculous that a 14 year-old girl is by far and away the most sensible and mature of all three members involved.

I'm sorry , he was goaded into bothering his arse to wind down his window from a lofted position in a £60000 + range rover with fantastic sound proofing to hear someone say 2 1 Jamie bad luck in a sarcastic way . He is now trying to save his gravy train job for the next God knows how many years with sky. Spitting at someone is the lowest of the low.

If your first reaction to being wound up is to spit at someone then clearly you are a complete and utter scumbag who deserves any vitriol that comes your way.

However, I don't see why he should lose his job with Sky over it - the incident didn't happen at work and police are not involved (though they should be with the father who committed a far worse offence than Carragher when he opted to film whilst driving). I say all this as someone who can't stand him as a pundit!

McGrath4Pope - 13/3/2018 14:39

If your first reaction to being wound up is to spit at someone then clearly you are a complete and utter scumbag who deserves any vitriol that comes your way.

However, I don't see why he should lose his job with Sky over it - the incident didn't happen at work and police are not involved (though they should be with the father who committed a far worse offence than Carragher when he opted to film whilst driving). I say all this as someone who can't stand him as a pundit!

:1: :1: :1:

JuanPabloAngel - 13/3/2018 16:22

McGrath4Pope - 13/3/2018 14:39

:1: :1: :1:

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q145.htm

So Carra is banned for the rest of the season - ouch. He would have been better off going in two-footed to be honest!

Love this statement from Sky:

“Jamie has taken full responsibility for what has happened and we will ensure he gets the help he needs to guarantee something like this never happens again.

Lol, what kind of help? A nosebag or some other kind of face mask?

:19: :19: :19: Nice one Sky :1: :1: :1:

Lol. JPA.

I do get the feeling that they have taken him out of the firing line , will let the fuss die down and we will then see Carragher back on our screens when the new season starts.

Yes, later in the statement they said they would sit down with him at the start of the season and establish whether he was ready to return :19:

Apparently, he wasn't spitting at those scummers, he was trying to get the taste of Old Trafford out of his mouth.

If it had been a black father and daughter in the car he would have been sacked on the spot as he should be anyway .

Disgusting all round really
Sky and carragher seems to be a marriage made in heaven , how he ever landed a top pundit job there is bizarre , was it to balance the Gary Neville role ? Pool v Utd etc.

Sky are scum so none of this surprises me

Jamie Carragher the face of Sky TV..... Vile fucking asshole. If Sky TV have him back as a pundit (which they will) Is it any better or worse than Andy Gray making a sexist comment?

They agreed that female officials "don't know the offside rule", with Keys adding: "I can guarantee you there'll be a big one today. Kenny [Dalglish] will go potty."

Yet Sky will look at the Carragher situation at the end of the season.....