Jamie Carragher | Page 3 | Vital Football

Jamie Carragher

pvb1968 - 14/3/2018 23:15

If it had been a black father and daughter in the car he would have been sacked on the spot as he should be anyway .

If Carragher was black, we wouldn't even be discussing this, as we should be. :15:

Fan spits at player , what would happen ?
Feckin disgrace that the whining scouse rat will be back on sky .

If he gets back on Sky and there's a spitting incident on the pitch it's going to be a bit awkward to say the least.

Says alot about this country that this has had more attention and comments in certain areas and media outlets than a chemical attack by Russia in a sleepy Wiltshire town.

Bored now.

VillaTomB38 - 13/3/2018 06:19

I’d rather be punched than spat at like that, disgusting.

Know what you mean, but with hindsight, I would rather the lowlife who attacked me for absolutely no reason with a single punch had spat at me just once instead. Firstly I would have been able to punch his head in and secondly I wouldn't have had a broken nose, several stitches and lost 3 front teeth.
Anyway, happily he met his maker within a year or so.

villasince67 - 16/3/2018 17:41

VillaTomB38 - 13/3/2018 06:19

I’d rather be punched than spat at like that, disgusting.

Know what you mean, but with hindsight, I would rather the lowlife who attacked me for absolutely no reason with a single punch had spat at me just once instead. Firstly I would have been able to punch his head in and secondly I wouldn't have had a broken nose, several stitches and lost 3 front teeth.
Anyway, happily he met his maker within a year or so.

Did you arrange it a la Putin?

Dont condone what he did, spitting is vile and I like most others cant stand him.
However many players are charged with the same filthy act and are banned for a few weeks and then back as you were, so why not Carragher. Just saying ?

I remember way back when, say early seventies, waiting for the specials at New St to wherever, there were always those who were trying to see if they reach the opposite platform.

wittonite - 16/3/2018 19:45

Dont condone what he did, spitting is vile and I like most others cant stand him.
However many players are charged with the same filthy act and are banned for a few weeks and then back as you were, so why not Carragher. Just saying ?

Spitting, hitting or whatever, players who do it are doing it under stress. Doesn't condone it, but you can see why players sometimes go over the limits. Carragher wasn't doing it under stress; couple of opposition supporters doing a mild wind-up is not stress. If Sky had any sense they'd just sack him.

Somebody told me he was earning a million pound a year at Sky, now that's the real scandal if true!

pvb1968 - 17/3/2018 22:33

Can someone please wind up steve mcmanaman to spit at someone so bt can piss him off.

Your hatred of people from the Liverpool area is quite bewildering. Did you suffer a major injustice at the hands of a Scouser at some point?

While you're at it, why not try and wind up John Bishop, Paul McCartney and Paul O'Grady and see if you can get them to take the bait? :3:

I was at Everton away when we had 7 black players. John Barnes broke the mould and the blue half waited a while longer for a black player.
Racist bastards .