JamDoughnut CashBack Site | Vital Football

JamDoughnut CashBack Site

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Found a new cashback site, instant ish in the points being added.

Basically you buy voucher/gift card, get cashback on it, so I've got a balance for Sainsbury where I do my shopping innit, and earned £12 today and yesterday.

I thought you would like the JamDoughnut App. It gives you discounts and instant cashback at over 150+ shops, restaurants, and supermarkets.

Use my referral code Z6O5 to get a £2 bonus when you use the app for the 1st time.

Download for free: https://app.jamdoughnut.com/JoinNow

If you get that app. You then buy vouchers for the supermarket of your choice and you get cash back

Loaded a gift card for £500 for sainsbury and have got a tenner. Going to mount up nicely

Use my referral code Z6O5 to get a £2 bonus when you use the app for the 1st time.

Good thing about this is you can stack up deals.

If you buy the vouchers from this app, you can then use your reward cards like nectar/tesco one etc but also, you could then use TopCashback, use their deals, pay with the vouchers, and you'll end up with two lots of cashback.

Just had to replace my dishwasher.

I used topcashback.co.uk to get £35 voucher, will also be 1% cashback via them.

I then used this Jam Doughnut to buy the vouchers and got another 4% cashback (which is instant into your account)

Plus the offer curry's were giving (£60 off instalation)

It takes a tiny amount more time, but stacking up the offers really does add up.

I've made £150 so far, just buying the vouchers, using them instead of a credit card/cash and ... no, that is it. They have just added Amazon, only 1% but all adds up