Jack Moylan - 9.48 | Vital Football

Jack Moylan - 9.48

Already on the radar elsewhere - being mentioned on a good number of L1 fansites. Regrettably, I reckon the only way we will have him next season is if we are in the Championship.

Already on the radar elsewhere - being mentioned on a good number of L1 fansites. Regrettably, I reckon the only way we will have him next season is if we are in the Championship.
Just shows how good our recruitment team are. He looks a class act. But it’s only been four games to see his ability which has been sensational. Get him tied down for next season if it is not already If he keeps his progress going the bigger money will come. That is our model. If we go up we need all our squad to stay with us

Calm down a bit! He's had two good games, very good games, but still two games!

If a club are going to part with serious money for him they'll want to see him do it consistently over a longer period of time.

I'd be surprised if he didn't start next season here.

Calm down a bit! He's had two good games, very good games, but still two games!

If a club are going to part with serious money for him they'll want to see him do it consistently over a longer period of time.

I'd be surprised if he didn't start next season here.
You would imagine January will be the move.

I think back to watching Mick Harford and Gordon Hobson terrorising teams in the early 80's. Matches it's not hard to remember, all this time later.

It wasn't long before Harford was snapped up by Newcastle for a good fee.

If we could have afforded to keep Harford for longer....we would probably have ended up getting more for him but looking back now, that's completely irrelevant....

....but watching that side then, with him in it, for a bit longer, would have been something to savour and remember...

If the board feels it right, for the club to sell any player, they will....

....but let's not worry about potential transfer fees for any player....

....rather, look forward to watching the developing team we have...

....that's really what it's all about.

I think back to watching Mick Harford and Gordon Hobson terrorising teams in the early 80's. Matches it's not hard to remember, all this time later.

It wasn't long before Harford was snapped up by Newcastle for a good fee.

If we could have afforded to keep Harford for longer....we would probably have ended up getting more for him but looking back now, that's completely irrelevant....

....but watching that side then, with him in it, for a bit longer, would have been something to savour and remember...

If the board feels it right, for the club to sell any player, they will....

....but let's not worry about potential transfer fees for any player....

....rather, look forward to watching the developing team we have...

....that's really what it's all about.
I wanted to give you an extra like for the dramatic effect produced by the liberal use of …. …. …. Well played.