Jack Lester back for under 23's Anyone? | Vital Football

Jack Lester back for under 23's Anyone?

Yes I PMd something similar to AC and WOANZ back in January.

ALL of those PMs have been backed up and sent over to the SCU following repeated threats on here to whack my pip from the usual suspects.

Its one of the very reasons I keep it strictly to PM nowadays not that I care one jot.

Unlike some, I do not and will not spend 24/7 on here waiting for titbits of GOSS

The sun is shining, the mooring fees are paid and the alimentary canal looks inviting

:tophat:

chesterfield owner

“Jack, total failure,” he told the Derbyshire Times.

“I had one meeting with Jack, just after the transfer window, I said why have you brought all these young players in, you need at least two experienced players to hold us up.”

chesterfield owner

“Jack, total failure,” he told the Derbyshire Times.

“I had one meeting with Jack, just after the transfer window, I said why have you brought all these young players in, you need at least two experienced players to hold us up.”

Would it not make sense to talk to your manager BEFORE the transfer window has closed and suggest you need some experience!

S
Would it not make sense to talk to your manager BEFORE the transfer window has closed and suggest you need some experience!
Seems like a bit of a cop out to me. Someone was signing the cheques and authorising the transfers so they were obviously happy at the time.

That's Chairman for you!!!!
Interfere when things aren't going well and they need a whipping boy but love taking the plaudits when winning leagues & cups etc.