I've Got A Feeling | Vital Football

I've Got A Feeling

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Was on in the Con club in Luton as we walked in last night, talk about a sign, the song that serenaded us at Wembley on that day 7 years ago.

I thought we deserved it over the 2 games, bit of karma for Hylton, blatant dive for the pen, and that after he tried it in the first half too. Nice to see him upset at the end would have been a massive injustice if that was the goal that won the tie.

2 exciting games for the neutral, SKY must have loved both semis for all 4 teams.

Great resilience from the team in both games. On Sunday I thought we were the much better team in the second half but when we sat back we encouraged them on.

Last night we looked comfortable until that first goal. Going miles wide but it gave them impetus.
After the pen they had 2 good chances and from the second we stepped up a gear.
Black had a decent game, saw Payne hobbling at the end which means the change at HT wasn't tactical.
Delf took his goal well and was a nice £ return as first scorer, but French lad had a stormer, he really changed the game IMO. MOTM from me.
Mellor had a decent game, and that last goal summed him up, in at the sharp end at the death.
Aldred has a back injury, he was down on his haunches during the game at least twice trying to stretch it out. He has formed a good partnership with Aimson, who will be our next big sell.
He is calm and assured and can play a ball, the 1 plus from Mcdoughnuts tenure here.

Bowyer very emotional at the end, the players were rightly loving it.
The part time gobshites stood the other side of the netting slunk away after giving it Billybigboots all game. We got soaked, have had 3 and 1/2 hrs sleep but that feeling of a big win keeps you going.
Deserved final for the manager and players.

I note Exeter tickets on sale noon,they have been allowed 20,000 no info from Pool yet......
We always are. late starters..