It's Your Club - Please Sponsor The Fear! | Page 2 | Vital Football

It's Your Club - Please Sponsor The Fear!

Nailed it. Gruelling. So delighted. 7 hours 12 mins. Was never about the time, I just wanted to finish ahead of the pace car. Done. Whoop.

The Fear - 15/10/2017 20:57

Nailed it. Gruelling. So delighted. 7 hours 12 mins. Was never about the time, I just wanted to finish ahead of the pace car. Done. Whoop.
Brilliant, congratulations! :1:

Some images:

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=65132&posts=1

Thanks Fulford, think that was around the toughest - non operation - thing I've done! Flat feet, bad knees, plantar fasciitis, brain ache addled legs, spina bifida (lower spine has discs fused) etc etc probably doesn't set me up as the most natural marathon running athlete :3:

Raised a fair chunk for the foundation as well. Think they are going to match whatever the final total is and I'll be on the panel to decide how this money is spent. Really nice set up actually, they are starting to really rock n roll.

The Fear - 19/10/2017 10:29

Thanks Fulford, think that was around the toughest - non operation - thing I've done! Flat feet, bad knees, plantar fasciitis, brain ache addled legs, spina bifida (lower spine has discs fused) etc etc probably doesn't set me up as the most natural marathon running athlete :3:

Raised a fair chunk for the foundation as well. Think they are going to match whatever the final total is and I'll be on the panel to decide how this money is spent. Really nice set up actually, they are starting to really rock n roll.

Glad that they are involving you in the destination of the funds, I support many charities but do like to help our local friends.

Yeah, I've grown weary of some of the really big charities, so I do like seeking out the ones where you know exactly where the money is going.

This will be my last (I think) sponsored event anyway, can't keep asking, done three big ones now with Acorns, Cystic Fibrosis and now this.

I guess if I did anything in the future it would be more an event where we all meet up and do something and raise funds.