It's the same every week you **** | Page 2 | Vital Football

It's the same every week you ****

So despite a referee, 2 linesmen a fourth official, a VAR, an assistant VAR and an assistant assistant VAR . . . We still can’t correct a situation where a referee doesn’t understand the rules with regard to a drop ball. Just as well he didn’t have to adjudicate on something more complicated (I’ll leave it up to you as to what might be considered beyond the competence of Mr Tierney) 🤔🤭

So despite a referee, 2 linesmen a fourth official, a VAR, an assistant VAR and an assistant assistant VAR . . . We still can’t correct a situation where a referee doesn’t understand the rules with regard to a drop ball. Just as well he didn’t have to adjudicate on something more complicated (I’ll leave it up to you as to what might be considered beyond the competence of Mr Tierney) 🤔🤭
I wonder if, despite being a ****, Tierney can tell the difference between a penalty spot and a G-spot

I wonder if, despite being a ****, Tierney can tell the difference between a penalty spot and a G-spot

Despite being a ****, Mr. Tierney's g-spot is firmly inside his anus, chap.

Just let that sink in just a minute.

I'd love gor the Trap 2 boys to make him a new one.

It’ll be better when AI takes over reffing the games as the wankers, ***** & incompetents that make up the talent pool of PL refs can stick to their crayon drawings & putting fruit up each others bottoms.

Some bloke called Martin Cassidy for the ref association just been on talk sport effectively saying we should be deducted points for this. FFS. Says they should have option of points deduction for this type of incident.

Yeah no accountability for the ref who got something wrong but let's just deduct good old forest more points for yet more actions which actually have nothing to do with the fans or players on the pitch.

Stephen Reid being vilified in the mail this morning for what he said got me thinking & I can’t recall ( I am
Old & don’t recall lots of things these days) a copy of an extract from the actual referees report being released into the public domain. Before there have been any number of managerial / coaches post match rants at officials over the years but once again it looks as if we are being singled out. Anything that happens the PL. the media & the rest can’t wait to jump on it & try to show us up in a bad light

Stephen Reid being vilified in the mail this morning for what he said got me thinking & I can’t recall ( I am
Old & don’t recall lots of things these days) a copy of an extract from the actual referees report being released into the public domain. Before there have been any number of managerial / coaches post match rants at officials over the years but once again it looks as if we are being singled out. Anything that happens the PL. the media & the rest can’t wait to jump on it & try to show us up in a bad light

All the more reason to close ranks and realise that we are not going get any favours. We are not the "romantic" story that we were last season and we should give the EPL, the PGMOL, SKY and the press a large does of fuck you by laughing at the ***** when they try to stitch us up. If we can win games anyway so much the better.

In fact, maybe on our last day of the season, staying up or going down we should play this post match.

So SR fined £5000 for stating Tierney was incompetent and club fined £75000 for allowing him to say so but Tierney is fined nothing for actually being incompetent.
Yes where was Tierneys apology for being a useless incompetent idiot amongst that hearing report! Also very little understanding from the commission of the continual crap decisions that have cost us points all season

Yes, markedly.

And it suddenly became awful late December, which is coincidentally when the PL will have been making the decision to charge us
Do you genuinely think there's a cabal of powerful men* that sit around deciding who they want to punish, by means of a random set of events every game week?
This is teetering on a par with moon-landing denial!

*Gender added, but not assumed.

Do you genuinely think there's a cabal of powerful men* that sit around deciding who they want to punish, by means of a random set of events every game week?

wot else do they do? not like they have real jobs ffs

It's very coincidental.

I'm not saying that anything is definitely happening, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the PL were not trying to nudge certain things and outcomes to push certain exciting narratives.

With no deductions this season and everything pretty standard, we would be well into the 30s, as would Everton and there would be no relegation battle to sell whatsoever. Instead we've had 2-3 months of key marginals going against us and a points deduction, meaning there is a relegation battle with the new story, Luton.

The PL has client journalists and pundits just as politicians do and they've been pushing a narrative about our number of signings for months.

It's very coincidental.

I'm not saying that anything is definitely happening, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the PL were not trying to nudge certain things and outcomes to push certain exciting narratives.

With no deductions this season and everything pretty standard, we would be well into the 30s, as would Everton and there would be no relegation battle to sell whatsoever. Instead we've had 2-3 months of key marginals going against us and a points deduction, meaning there is a relegation battle with the new story, Luton.

The PL has client journalists and pundits just as politicians do and they've been pushing a narrative about our number of signings for months.
I don't think an exciting end of season was influential in our points deduction, or for Evertons for that matter.

The top 6 are frightened stiff of the new Regulator, and how much power they may hold.

After years of inactivity, the PL, in the shape of that Bell End, Richard Masters, have been forced to show their teeth, and rather than pick on the real culprits, they go after the soft targets.

The top 6 will have bullied him into action while his big mates at SKY dictate the narrative.

You can bet that the charges against Clubs will peter out the closer we get to the PSR changes.

It would be nice to think the new Government will give teeth to the regulator, but Starmer is a Gooner so that wont happen

It's very coincidental.

Presumably, Luton will beat Arsenal tonight, as the EPL "excite-o-relegate-oh-omitor" requires the Hatters to "earn" some points to keep in touch?

As part of the cabal, at home, how would Arsenal sell this storyline to their overlords?