its official we are in the bottom 3 | Vital Football

its official we are in the bottom 3

If either Cardiff or Sunderland win their game tomorrow then we are back in the bottom 3 , and there we will stay . I cant see us getting another point

Adams is trying his best to pick up a team that Hughton tore to pieces. It's a big big ask to stay up now, if we do go down I would like Adams to remain in charge still.

Adams would need to reinvent the team and get rid of players even though they are only into the first year of their contract - mind you some might be OK at Champ level

We need a draw from today's game to give us any hope. And, I agree that Adams has a mighty task on his shoulders. Be brave and pick your own team NA.

Just like to thank chris Hughton , David McNally, Delia smith for all their Stirling efforts for this seasons failings. Without you we couldn't have achieved our journey to the championship in such a spectacular fashion, breaking many statistic records along the way. Myself like many others have eagerly renewed our season tickets and now we have an added bonus of extra games and less time to wait for the seasons fixtures to begin . I can also delete match of the day from my recording list on my sky box. Once again I thank you for all you have done for us this season and I will strive to be in my seat to welcome our players onto to the pitch come august despite not knowing who they will be. :love:

' we will do everything we can to ensure we remain in the Premier League' said McNally . What a load of bollocks

when you think how precious few points we needed and still need to survive....
its useless and probably counter productive to look back on the season...but the two games against cardiff to me were the most crucial in maybe taking us down,two games in which we battered them and couldnt score against the worst side in the league...there were plenty of others...

the woeful away performances with Hughtons defensive shite did us , as well as the dreadful home defeats to Villa , Fulham and WBA.

NA doesnt stand a chance after what those 3 clowns did to our team and club .... And STILL some think Hopeless was heaven sent . I just cant believe it

Our Piss poor strikers have got to take a major share of the responsibility...Didnt we all think (And I Say All) that between them Hooper and Wolfs Piss would score 40 plus goals!

Well I did...So much for that! Worst strikers goal tally in the entire prem!

Unfortunately we are where we deserve to be..its not down to a single person..Its from Top to bottom of NCFC....And above all I blame the one person who had it in his power to stop the rot months ago but did not have the bollox to do it....He should leave the club and hang his head in shame.!