It just gets worse | Vital Football

It just gets worse

As bad as I've ever seen. I'm absolutely raging and bitterly regretting buying tickets for Stevenage and Leicester.

I love this club, but that today was unwatchable. There were no positives.

Harris should already be sacked.

The only way Harris can survive is if Scally pulled the plug on him when he walked away. Only Scally and Harris know if he delivered what was promised financially. Logically he has gone. But Scally could be the only person who could save him from a almost immediate departure.

Harris had to have gone a couple of months ago. I can only assume not sacking him means they think he can do something with better players after the window.

No matter how bad the players are a good coach should still get an improvement by training and tactics.
I do not think we should be worrying about goal difference lol and just defending is rather a strange tactic.

If the choice was new players or new manager i may choose new manager.

If we are looking at a massive change of first team players then it will be hard to motivate them no telling what has been said there appears to be a lot of good players at this level not producing at all .It is not unthinkable that we could be looking at loan signings and permanent in almost all areas .

Scally in the Directors' box, Harris in the dugout - not exactly a bright new dawn was it ?
Galinson has no doubt told Scally what he wants done in the next few weeks. If Scally was told to stay away I am sure he would have done. Galinson has a job for him to do.That much has come across very clearly. Scally is now a employee of Galinson's..So yes that is a massive change.

Scally was watching, and I assume Fisher was as well. Galinson may even have been watching online or will watch a recording shortly.

If they feel that it all falls on the manager, Galinson has the funds to pay Harris and Livermore off, where Scally did not want to shell out. End of. What will be, will be.

Maybe we will be going down with a new manager shipping more goals but also scoring so more 4-3 defeats than 1-0 defeats. Yah !

The other possibility might just be that if we can sign much better quality, a lot of managers, even NH, can improve results.