Is Typical City rearing it's ugly head? | Vital Football

Is Typical City rearing it's ugly head?

Bluedub

Alert Team
The most sought after manager in the world is on his way to City this summer yet given how this season is panning out we face the very real prospect of missing out on Champions League football.

If this comes to pass then I think it's safe to say that Typical City is very much alive and kicking despite our Chairman's assertion a couple of years back that it was dead and buried.

What I want to know is how confident or otherwise are you going into the final stretch, where will we finish?

That thread title should read rearing not reading, damn autocorrect.

Tudor, can you edit that for me please.

I think 3rd, when we get Red Kev back, but it was interesting yesterday without Yaya against a rough tough cheating side we need a strongman in the midfield and not get blown away by so called fair tackles

Pep won't be happy with the Europa League so we'd better finish 3rd or higher. There is very little chance of us winning the CL - although that would fit in with the typical city tag, so maybe the typical city rearing it's head is not always a bad thing. More chance of us winning the PL - which I think is very much still on but it would probably depend upon us winning all our remaining matches and not fannying around.

Bluedub - 3/3/2016 10:50

That thread title should read rearing not reading, damn autocorrect.

Tudor, can you edit that for me please.

Done :008:

Don't think we will win it, but second is on.

The crucial fixtures will be Arse and Stretford at our place.

Funnily enough I wrote about this very subject this morning - http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=563087