IS THIS NOW THE END OF FRAMPTON AND ROYALS | Vital Football

IS THIS NOW THE END OF FRAMPTON AND ROYALS

If the Spanish deal gets done this week will we ever hear from these again. Just a question

I suppose it depends. If they were full of bollocks, then obviously, no. However, if they were serious, then:

- they may go and deliver their wonderful vision elsewhere, so no.
- Moreno doesn't turn us around, so possibly
- they may offer to partner with Moreno at some future point
- Warriors might go tits up, so they take over them, and then try again for us
- the council want a new hospickle building and they win the bid ....... leading to them having a presence in the borough
- Alastair Sean Jeffries finds out that he has cousins in Platt Waz and Norley, so decides to move over here
- pigs might fly

Doubtful.
;)

If the Spanish deal gets done this week will we ever hear from these again. Just a question
Royal yeah I think his bid was only made because he felt guilty about what happened with iec who he introduced to the club. Frampton I don't know let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if it is not.

I am sure Moreno would be happy to have a sugar daddy investor if it meant he still has majority shares. Who wouldn't? Won't happen though. Think Jeffries will find another club, it seems to be his plan, will be interesting to see how he does once he finds a club, hopefully not Bolton.

Was Royal actually putting any of his own money in, or did he just want to be the front man spending someone else's cash?

The latter. Royle's got no cash of his own, he just wanted to run the place.
Never warmed to the bloke, didn't seem arsed about comms with the fans, wasn't one of us, got his dad a gig but not sure what he ever did.
The football manager thing was weird don't think many will shed a tear.
As for Frampton he'll need to move on to his next town regeneration project - as you read this forum and as a tip - think Bury could do with some help pal !

I suspect if they are really serious they may pop up elsewhere as plenty of clubs will be available.

Hopefully Moreno will be good for us and it won't be a case of 'if only' or 'what if'.

Time will tell.