Is This Classed As Good | Vital Football

Is This Classed As Good

Sir Laz

Vital Football Hero
News or not ?
Mbemba and Cisse declared fit for sunday.
Taking into consideration that neither of them has had any playing minutes behind them for months.
While it should be classed as good news for the run in I fear that Sunday has come round to early for the pair.
A possibility of them being bench warmers would be more apt in my opinion in a game no doubt of high intensity.

A half fit Mbemba is miles ahead of any other defender we have and it's a no brainer sticking him in. Cisse is a slightly different factor as you could start him and have a greater impact player come off the bench in Mitrovic.

Whoever gets picked, the fact the manager is more respected than anything we've had for years should see the players bust a gut.

Not sure I agree with you on this,an half fit player has tendencies to make mistakes.
And with this game being the 6 pointer of all 6 pointers in recent history the players need to be fully match fit for this one.

Sir Laz - 18/3/2016 20:55

Not sure I agree with you on this,an half fit player has tendencies to make mistakes.
And with this game being the 6 pointer of all 6 pointers in recent history the players need to be fully match fit for this one.

Mbemba will be fit but will have doubts over not being up to match fitness speed but what im saying is that he will still be sharper than Taylor and the inexperienced Lascalles.

Taylor has been nowt short of embarrassing recently as there's only so many body shapes one person can make but he invents a new one every week when he's backing off.

Agree regarding Taylor,seems to have extra arms,must have some smoggie blood in him somewhere,but he does seem to up his game against the mackems.