Is there an Agenda? | Vital Football

Is there an Agenda?

Anyone would be forgiven for suspecting that there really was a memo sent out to the offals.
:hmmm:

Victory is so much sweeter when you overcome the odds, without multiple helping hands. That's why the Dippers and Rags will never enjoy it as much as we do.

The contrast between Fabinho's pathetic and transparent throwing himself to the floor and the failure of Dean to penalise Chilwell when he clattered Sterling in the penalty area 48+hrs later was stark for sure.

The other factor of course is the influence of the principal PL broadcaster, Sky. They clearly were not amused by the fact that last season the title race was over with 5 games to play. That did not suit the business model at all and would have affected ad revenue for starters. Now they could not have known the two title contenders would trade win for win post New Year.......but IMO they 'placed a bet' with their staggering of City and Liverpool fixtures in this period of the season. And they won big time as the clubs continued to leapfrog one another at the top of the table. Now that hasn't harmed their generation of 'excitement' in the race for the title one bit....or their revenue stream from advertising......

You noticed that as well Skoorb, that although the other defender did make contact with the ball, Chilwell didn't and bundled over RS7 but as usual it was ignored.

I wonder if we will come to regret the linesman not spotting the obvious handball of Boly or allowing the worst penalty taker for Leicester given the job for City

Please, don't remind me. I have long felt that the points lost with that poor decision and awful penalty kick could haunt us.

All other things being equal the points tally now would be City 97 (95 + 2) Dippers 93 (94 - 1)........

Game over, title in the bag, trophy in the cabinet :arrghh:

Can't really blame Scudamore - I mean who wouldn't want a closer title race and should we win it then we may well take greater pleasure in winning a fantastic competition rather than one where there was no one good enough to test us. Can't imagine that a lines person will be thinking of Scudamores' words nine months (or whatever) on.

Sky are a business and their job is to make money, presumably they are doing what any other firm would do to maximise their profits. If clubs don't like it then don't take the millions of pounds they pay out. We enjoy being able to afford Mangala, Fernando, RSC and Claudio Brava so let's just suck it up.

Mahrez took a shit penalty, the Wolves player cheated (allegedly) - nothing to do with Scudamore or Sky.

If we win on Sunday this will all be forgotten, except by Skoorb :wave:

Idiotic thing to say, his integrity was obviously going to be called into question on the back of it.

That said, I don't believe there's an agenda, the refs are just... shit, to put it bluntly.

Can't really blame Scudamore - I mean who wouldn't want a closer title race and should we win it then we may well take greater pleasure in winning a fantastic competition rather than one where there was no one good enough to test us. Can't imagine that a lines person will be thinking of Scudamores' words nine months (or whatever) on.

Sky are a business and their job is to make money, presumably they are doing what any other firm would do to maximise their profits. If clubs don't like it then don't take the millions of pounds they pay out. We enjoy being able to afford Mangala, Fernando, RSC and Claudio Brava so let's just suck it up.

Mahrez took a shit penalty, the Wolves player cheated (allegedly) - nothing to do with Scudamore or Sky.

If we win on Sunday this will all be forgotten, except by Skoorb :wave:

So why did he not say this when the rags were running away with it? Why Always Me we should have on our shirts just like Mario

If that is the 2012 - 2013 season then he might not have been asked - don't think he was appointed to his current role until June 2014.

So why didn't he mention it when he was appointed, why did he not congratulate City on an outstanding season of record breaking records instead they have done everything to try and stop City, even now the FA followed suit in the investigation of City, but if it was that clear cut you would have thought that they would have announced their findings now or are they still digging through stolen stuff.