Is the heating off guys? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Is the heating off guys?

😂😂😂 Send some of your insane temperature down here to Cornwall Pangloss, I must have blinked and missed it. I thought you were going to reply with Dubai or India or Death Valley.
We’re getting 30+ degree days and hot nights in the summer. The aircon more than pays off when I’m sitting here comfortable and sleeping well whilst the rest are complaining 😊

Today has been decent. Not had the heating on for a while, apart from odd moments, although I haven't yet turned it off at the boiler.

Central heating or unnatural heat makes my skin flush and makes me feel uncomfortable.
Hate it.

After her cancer scare, one of the side effects of Mrs BBJ's medication is that she is either shaking with the cold or over heating. So the heating is on and off whilst the windows are either slammed shut or wide open.

After her cancer scare, one of the side effects of Mrs BBJ's medication is that she is either shaking with the cold or over heating. So the heating is on and off whilst the windows are either slammed shut or wide open.
Obviously us blokes would just get on with it and not complain.…:whist:

In all seriousness. All the best to Mrs BBJ in her recovery.

Yup I get that BBJ! I have fibromyalgia and one of the symptoms is I'm either freezing or overheating at the same time.

The ceiling fan is always on yet so is the heating at the same time as needed.

Equally I can be freezing on my lower body and overheating on the top.

My legs, feet and lower back continually burn inside yet are cold to touch. Basically my body tempature regulator is fcuked

Bless Mrs BBJ. I get it from my own health issues.

Have they managed to find out what is wrong BBJ?