Is Pardew Gone? | Vital Football

Is Pardew Gone?

The daft **** is still in negations with Palace, no doubt sat at a table going eeeerrrrrmmmmmm, uuuuuuummmmmmm, eeerrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm, how many mirrors will i get in my office if it's any less than 20 then you can eeerrrmmmmmm uuuummmmmmmm fuck eeerrrmmmmm offf.

Why won't they just fucking announce it? I've got a feeling there's going to be some bad newd announced exactly at the time pardew is confirmed as Palace manager, like Carver getting the job to the end of the season

Pardew has taken training there and is expected to be in the dugout for their cup game tomorrow, so im unsure what the lack of confirmation is about.

He wont be back, his position is untenable as it stands.

Wonder if he had any personal loans with Mike Ashley.. he's probably trying to suck the right dicks at Palace to see if they pay it off for him.

This delay is strange mind..

The more you think about it, the more this stinks of Ashley holding things up in order for the lawyers to draft up the confidentiality papers and get them signed.

We don't need anyone keeping quiet as we know the score anyway.

They'll be signed already, it really is a move that makes no sense. If Ashley was going to stay another few years, we all know his job would be safe for that time.

So something shitty is definitely happening soon, in the short term probably no investment and one or two valuables being sold. They'll try and get away with this by 1) delaying the Pardew announcement as long as possible. 2) Take as long as possible in naming a successor.

Then when It's all done they have their excuses ready made. "Oh we couldn't attract any players without a manager" "oh we couldn't keep our best players with all the uncertainty"

I'm prepared to put up with this if it means Ashley will be gone in the summer, which I suspect he will.

It doesn't take that long to draw up a contract.its nothing more than delay tactics. Do not seem close to finding a new manager. Any other club the owner would have flown back from holiday. One suspects he is wheeling and dealing over a sale or Rangers business. Meanwhile our depleted squad has to do no more than survive in the premiership which the hierarchy mistakenly think we have almost achieved.

Odin - 2/1/2015 18:26

They'll be signed already, it really is a move that makes no sense. If Ashley was going to stay another few years, we all know his job would be safe for that time.

So something shitty is definitely happening soon, in the short term probably no investment and one or two valuables being sold. They'll try and get away with this by 1) delaying the Pardew announcement as long as possible. 2) Take as long as possible in naming a successor.

Then when It's all done they have their excuses ready made. "Oh we couldn't attract any players without a manager" "oh we couldn't keep our best players with all the uncertainty"

I'm prepared to put up with this if it means Ashley will be gone in the summer, which I suspect he will.

And what will you do if not ?