Is it Anti-Semitic... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Is it Anti-Semitic...

Hamas is a proscribed Islamic terrorist organization , so feel free to speak up !
The Israelis are hardly squatters , that land was captured after being attacked by 3 arab countries. I´d call that conquest.
That shows how little you know about Israel and its creation. The Balfour declaration gave a safe haven if you like not a State for the Jews that had suffered so much under the Russian pogroms. The current Lord Balfour made this comment: “There is this sentence in the declaration, ‘Nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine'." Zionists have clearly not adhered to this principle and, until they rectify the problem, Israelis will never live in peace. The ironic thing is that if VG had been serving in Palestine in the late 40s, he would have been against Jews no doubt on the basis that terrorists, like the Stern gang, were murdering British soldiers. What VG and others forget perhaps is that Israel supported and even propped up Hamas as a counterweight to the Arafat led Palestinians. You really ought to do your homework VG and also take a look at yourself when you talk about Israel with your neofacist leanings.

Happy Nakba Wayne !

The Al-Aqsa mosque just needs demolishing now , to make way for the third temple.

Don´t get too ´depressed´ over it all , will you ?

That shows how little you know about Israel and its creation. The Balfour declaration gave a safe haven if you like not a State for the Jews that had suffered so much under the Russian pogroms. The current Lord Balfour made this comment: “There is this sentence in the declaration, ‘Nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine'." Zionists have clearly not adhered to this principle and, until they rectify the problem, Israelis will never live in peace. The ironic thing is that if VG had been serving in Palestine in the late 40s, he would have been against Jews no doubt on the basis that terrorists, like the Stern gang, were murdering British soldiers. What VG and others forget perhaps is that Israel supported and even propped up Hamas as a counterweight to the Arafat led Palestinians. You really ought to do your homework VG and also take a look at yourself when you talk about Israel with your neofacist leanings.
...and if VG had been serving in Palestine pre-war, He would have been part of Orde Wingate's night squads. As I am sure you know Wayne, these squads were aggresively active in hunting and killing arab saboteurs. The point is, Israel is there to stay, unless the arab states destroy it which they had the chance to do in 1967, but they failed. You can go back to the 1880's for the start of the Jewish migration, and the troubles that began then, but it doesn't really matter. The point is that there will be no peace until the Israeli's are wiped off the face of the earth, the surrounding arab states are wiped off the face of the earth or someone finds a magic lamp to get to a mutually agreed peace. People can quote as much history as they like, you and I included, but it will never help resolve the problem. It just becomes a tired argument that depends on what side of the fence you sit and how far back you go ito History

Killing unarmed protestors is not history.

Only possiblr good news is that this could be part of a Trump strategy where he has given Israel something they want and will then offer the Palestinians something they want.

...and if VG had been serving in Palestine pre-war, He would have been part of Orde Wingate's night squads. As I am sure you know Wayne, these squads were aggresively active in hunting and killing arab saboteurs. The point is, Israel is there to stay, unless the arab states destroy it which they had the chance to do in 1967, but they failed. You can go back to the 1880's for the start of the Jewish migration, and the troubles that began then, but it doesn't really matter. The point is that there will be no peace until the Israeli's are wiped off the face of the earth, the surrounding arab states are wiped off the face of the earth or someone finds a magic lamp to get to a mutually agreed peace. People can quote as much history as they like, you and I included, but it will never help resolve the problem. It just becomes a tired argument that depends on what side of the fence you sit and how far back you go ito History
Israel will not exist in its current aggressive state; there was relative peace in the 90s but with American support, the Israelis continued to expand and build more and more settlements against UN resolutions. To-day, the Jewish lobby doesn't have quite the same clout in the USA compared with previous decades; so, we'll see what happens. Now, I'd like to hear your views on those original 750,000 Arabs expelled from Palestine and forced to live in camps ever since along with their families. It's not fucking history; it's happening right now.

Disregard all the pro and anti positions on Israel and Palestine and Netanyahu is still a vile human being.

God bless Trump and Israel for standing up to terrorists and political islam.

Iran´s turn next.

Last edited:
Jews lived in the country now known as Israel and Palestine since
1,000 years BCE, how does that make them squatters.
As for the nonsense about the lack of sanctions for killing unarmed civilians, have you forgotten bloody Sunday.

Israel will not exist in its current aggressive state; there was relative peace in the 90s but with American support, the Israelis continued to expand and build more and more settlements against UN resolutions. To-day, the Jewish lobby doesn't have quite the same clout in the USA compared with previous decades; so, we'll see what happens. Now, I'd like to hear your views on those original 750,000 Arabs expelled from Palestine and forced to live in camps ever since along with their families. It's not fucking history; it's happening right now.
Wind your neck in WK. It is you that has brought history in to the debate to prove how much more you know than the rest of us. I stated that History is irrelevant and to keep regurgitating it is a nonsense. It is usually brought to the fore by critics of Israel. I have also stated that I cannot justify a lot of Israel's reaction and actions. Unlike you, I have no idea where this is going and whether it will ever end. One can only hope that someone can bang heads and get it sorted. Perhaps Trump will be that knight in shining armour, I doubt it, but who.knows. i suspect He will just make it worse. Swearing at me may make you feel that you are showing how angry and passionate you are about this and show everybody how little I know, but it doesn't. You and I, politically, are cut from the same cloth, usually. and to a certain extent we are on this.

The only history that matters these days , is the fact that in 1967 , Israel was attacked by 3 Arab neighbours , simultaneously and without warning. Israel destroyed all 3 assailants and gained territory.
The Arabs tried again in 1973 , attacking this time , during Yom Kippur,
when they knew Jews cant listen to radio or tv.
Trump is brave enough to recognise Israel´s de facto ownership of these lands.

The only history that matters these days , is the fact that in 1967 , Israel was attacked by 3 Arab neighbours , simultaneously and without warning. Israel destroyed all 3 assailants and gained territory.
The Arabs tried again in 1973 , attacking this time , during Yom Kippur,
when they knew Jews cant listen to radio or tv.
Trump is brave enough to recognise Israel´s de facto ownership of these lands.
You've hit the nail on the head there sunshine; 'de facto' means existing or holding a specified position in fact but not necessarily by legal right, which is the reason why Israel is in continual conflict. Have you watched 'Bitter Lake' yet?

In an extremely interesting documentary a couple of years ago, a number of former senior members of the Israeli security services went on the record to complain how Israeli politicians had set out to deliberately wreck any opportunity for peace that they had created by effectively clamping down on Palestinian extremists. Instead of taking the opportunity provided by a period of peace, the politicians would deliberately take any incident to sabotage the peace process. That's why I believe Israeli complaints often amount to just so many crocodile tears.

I think you might find it was Israel that launched a preemptive strike on Egypt , who then went on to persuade Jordan and Syria to join in.
Though as you say Israel managed to occupy much territory previously belonging to the three Arab nations.

So what exactly was the arrangement whereby the (ancient state of Israel) (Wherever that was) was made? I am just pissed off because there is no will to get along together.
What happens next? It's bad enough with the Scot's Doris trying to think she is in charge and then there is the folk from over the other side of Shrewsbury.
But at least our individuals who want political importance have not made their own electorate/constituents go out and kill the opposition parties.

There is enough evidence to support everybody's worst and best case versions of how Israel was created. Israel is currently more powerful and, therefore, bears more responsibility for how the current mess is being handled. However, the status quo is a million times more tolerable to them than it is to the Palestinians, so the latter's leadership has some responsibility too to get things moving.

Whether by happenstance or design, power structures on both sides develop a stake in keeping conflict going. Who on earth raises those beautiful young men in a conditions of frozen political development and perpetual anger and then sends them into harm's way trading their lives to make a deadbeat point and play into the hands of the other side?

How did the old song go?
They say they're a part of you, but that's not true you know.

Until Palestinians grow beyond their present leaders, all they will have is an increasingly quixotic self-respect and "world sympathy" which, together with ten cents, might just about buy them a cup of coffee.