Is Boris just another Cook. | Vital Football

Is Boris just another Cook.

loudmouthblue

Vital Football Hero
Despite a number of new signings to his team and predicting great times ahead while brushing all comers aside with the excited optimism of a new season, Boris has got resoundingly thrashed in his first outing.

Is this a little like Paul Cook, talks a good game but let down by actual ability.

Nobody can get on the other threads for your essays.

Why are you always like this? You are so rude and (passive) aggressive to everyone all the time I haven't even attacked you just asking why you felt the need to post another political thread when there is a dedicated one for it and in the past multiple posters have asked us to keep politics out of the football and restrict it to one thread.

Haven't we got a thread for politics to stop it polluting the rest of the board?
To be fair, this isn't politics........ Its more about team formation.

The difference is, Cook has Gelhardt, Weir and other young stars in the wings. Johnson is surrounded by has beens, never wases, and never will bes

?

Why are you always like this? You are so rude and (passive) aggressive to everyone all the time I haven't even attacked you just asking why you felt the need to post another political thread when there is a dedicated one for it and in the past multiple posters have asked us to keep politics out of the football and restrict it to one thread.

You need to get a life, if you cannot see that both my first post and reply to you were tongue in cheek, the first is nothing actually to do with politics look at what moonay wrote - he got it.

To be fair, this isn't politics........ Its more about team formation.

The difference is, Cook has Gelhardt, Weir and other young stars in the wings. Johnson is surrounded by has beens, never wases, and never will bes

?

God you must have a really sore bum you have sat on that fence for so long

TBF KDZ....it did make me laugh when I read it & I thought it was said tongue in cheek. I've had the odd spat with LMB but generally find each to their own. Oh by the way I like your 'long essays' , informative at time n a good read so crack on!!!

You need to get a life, if you cannot see that both my first post and reply to you were tongue in cheek, the first is nothing actually to do with politics look at what moonay wrote - he got it.

It's the current devisive topic, one persons toungue in cheeck joke to folks who agree politically is baiting a response from people who don't - weve got a thread for political jokes, debates arguments etc. There is no reason why it couldn't have been posted there. People specifically asked us to contain all politics to one thread - I don't think it's unreasonable considering at one point it was taking over most threads.

And I'll ask again why are you often so rude and passive aggressive to people on here?

TBF KDZ....it did make me laugh when I read it & I thought it was said tongue in cheek. I've had the odd spat with LMB but generally find each to their own. Oh by the way I like your 'long essays' , informative at time n a good read so crack on!!!

How dare you say that, I never mentioned "long" that was you I just said essays. Are you implying KDZ writes "long essays"

I would have included some smileys in this post and my reply to kdz in the first place but nothing in the titles box - bold. italic, emojis etc works for me any longer.

Despite a number of new signings to his team and predicting great times ahead while brushing all comers aside with the excited optimism of a new season, Boris has got resoundingly thrashed in his first outing.

Is this a little like Paul Cook, talks a good game but let down by actual ability.
For me Cook is more like Jezza - living in the 70's ??

How dare you say that, I never mentioned "long" that was you I just said essays. Are you implying KDZ writes "long essays"

I would have included some smileys in this post and my reply to kdz in the first place but nothing in the titles box - bold. italic, emojis etc works for me any longer.

Cos the emojis etc are all for the exclusive use of posters who post reasonable, well thought out, intelligent & interesting posts....:yes: