Is Ashley Houghton next to leave | Vital Football

Is Ashley Houghton next to leave

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
Wigan Athletic Football Club is looking to recruit two posts within our Media Department:

• Media Officer – temporary* full-time position working 37.5 hours per week
  • Media Assistant – temporary* part-time position working two weekdays plus matchdays [20 hours per week]

Wigan Athletic Football Club is looking to recruit two posts within our Media Department:

• Media Officer – temporary* full-time position working 37.5 hours per week
  • Media Assistant – temporary* part-time position working two weekdays plus matchdays [20 hours per week]

Not sure on this one Zakky.

Ashley's job title is Head of Digital and Comms. so it looks to me as though the club are bringing in extra help not him leaving.

Perhaps they have realised that treating people like mushrooms ( keeping us in the dark and feeding us shit) is counter productive and the extra help is to bring more openness and engage with the support.

Don't panic.
It'll be a replacement for Nick Taylor who handed his notice in to take up a position with Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Trust.

Oh thats good to hear I like Ash he is very similar I'n some ways to Matt McCann who was our greatest ambassador.

Not sure on this one Zakky.

Ashley's job title is Head of Digital and Comms. so it looks to me as though the club are bringing in extra help not him leaving.

Perhaps they have realised that treating people like mushrooms ( keeping us in the dark and feeding us shit) is counter productive and the extra help is to bring more openness and engage with the support.
Ash did his last stint with Tommy last night. Sad to see him go as he feels passionately about the Club. Wishing him all the very best.

Another one off to Liverpool? We've always been a feeder club for them in terms of media staffers, Matt McCann's still there today. Wonder what he thinks of all this Super League shite...

Shame to see him go as he came across as a good un. Sure he will do well wherever he ends up. Best of luck Ash.

As for Matt McCann, I do miss his commentary, giddy wasn't the word! Felt like it was one of us commentating in the pub at times with zero impartiality:clap:

Will miss Ash , I thought he was excellent and surprised we managed to keep hold of him for this length of time.
I also like Tommy Gore in his co role as well.

Moved the bickering to the bickering thread - just for practice really, not done it for a while.
Carry on in there folks.

Why have you moved my post that counters the absolute rubbish that has been posted above, yet left the original nonsense in place.
I ask you the same question that I did on the bickering thread, is it OK to post lies, yet not reply to anyone who does so.

Why have you moved my post that counters the absolute rubbish that has been posted above, yet left the original nonsense in place.
I ask you the same question that I did on the bickering thread, is it OK to post lies, yet not reply to anyone who does so.

FFS LMB, I left the original post in place because I actually thought (and not for the first time) that you misinterpreted the content.
There's a question mark in the post which to my mind makes C_LATICS's comment a question, not a statement of fact, and therefore doesn't need "calling out"
"Another one off to Liverpool?"
could well have been replied to by you as "No". That would have been a concise, accurate and mature response and would have saved the rest of us this tedium.

Also, I've created a thread dedicated to slagging me off so other threads like this don't get bogged down. Please fill your boots on there so that people who want to read about Ash can do so.