Is any anyone watching……. | Page 8 | Vital Football

Is any anyone watching…….

Chuffin hell you're as delusional abart the tories as the pigs are abart their shite club.:ROFLMAO: I suppose it was Labours fault that the tories have had god knows how many leaders/prime ministers in the last few years in your delusional eyes aint it.:ROFLMAO: UTB
No Rod, I saw the light and moved from the dark side many years ago, Blair didn't fool me at all.

Well the Labour party was formed to kick back against the toffs who have held us plebs back for centuries, "Yes Sir, no Sir, doft your cap and all that bollox but WW1 was the fuse that lit the fire to fight back against the privledge bastards and fight for workers and social rights and they deffo dint like it! The big f..k off fly in the ointment was Bliar who was as bad as the toffs. I reckon he was The Milk Snatchers Love Child!

Chuffin hell you're as delusional abart the tories as the pigs are abart their shite club.:ROFLMAO: I suppose it was Labours fault that the tories have had god knows how many leaders/prime ministers in the last few years in your delusional eyes aint it.:ROFLMAO: UTB
Boris Johnson!!! Enough said🤛

Boris the Buffoon, what a complete ****** and from being a kid a lying cheating bastard and the toff twats who made him leader f..kin knew it,pity thick working class community wallas were actually taken in by the twat, but oh how they f..kin regret it now! Then we had the first unelected ****** Truss who proved to posess even less brains than a pork pie! Step up the present unelected twat, f..kin Spewnak. How the f..k does that work? when in a democracy a leader should be voted in by the people, the plebs, aka us. As usual, talk about being shit on from a great height and taking the piss, as f,,kin usual! The rest of the Wankminster mob? How would anybody with half a brain cell want to try and make good the damage that the present mob have done over the past 14 years. The masses pink lint while the privately owned utilities pay out big f,,k off bonuses for doing a shite job, providing a shite service, and talking of shite, last years Boxing day swim in the balmy waters of the North Sea was cancelled because of the fear of colliding with a turd! Says it all about our water quality! Vote? F..k Off! Not until the whole bent as an Arabs dagger system is completely overhauled and every individual vote is counted as a whole and the party who gets the most wins. Aint ever gunna happen though cos the toffs would deffo be the losers and the establishment would shit theresens in fear of Madame Guilotine making a long awaited re appearance. Until then I,ll look out for the little fat geezer wearin the white whistle n flute topped by white stetson who carries on the good work of the late Screaming Lord Sutch who,s policies are more atuned to this Once Great country which sadly in my lifetime has gradually over the years sunk faster than the f..kin Titanic! So bring on the dancing girls and we,ll do The Dance Of The Flaming Arseholes. "Don,t forget to roll that newspaper up as tight as tha f..kin can!"

FFS, John McDonnel, Commie Corbyn, Loopy Abbott, Slut Rayner, Weasel Starmer, and there the competent ones.
The tory incompetent list is way way too long to start naming em all,how many prime minister's have they had in the last couple years.fork knows but if it was Labour you ten bob tories on here would be slating it a lot more than you've done.Fancy thee supportin summat in Blue. :grinning: UTB

Bet you sing The Red Flag and pray on the Bible according to Keir Hardie with his cap displayed on your bedroom wall. By the way your "dream team" below.
1707812714029.png

Last edited:
Bet you sing The Red Flag and pray on the Bible according to Keir Hardie with his cap displayed on your bedroom wall. By the way your "dream team" below.
View attachment 71565
You'd lose the bet,i rarely think abart politics or politicians except when i'm answering you ten bob tories on here mi owd pal,you should stick to obsessing abart the pigs.:yes: UTB

F,,kin ell! On that pic, Corbyns knob iz thicker than his legs, burra think owd Diane would have to stick him all up to get anywhere near the sides of her luv tunnel!