Ippo Game Thread. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Ippo Game Thread.

Only 2 teams in our Division who have scored more goals than us......Ippo being one of them in 2nd place.
Only one team in our division who has shipped more goals than us...Rotherham...and they are bottom!

My prediction...A score Draw (always the optimist)
And I was right.

Reactions: Rex
Was it Duffy who managed to head the ball sideways across our penalty area to the Binner who scored their first goal?

Could McCallum have been closer to the Binner who scored their first goal?

Was it Duffy who managed to head the ball sideways across our penalty area to the Binner who scored their first goal?

Could McCallum have been closer to the Binner who scored their first goal?

Having had a look at the highlights, it was a Binner (Stacey was goal side of him) who headed the ball across the penalty area towards the scorer of their first goal.

I'm not convinced by Stacey. He started well this season but looks to have lost what he had. Fisher too I've not been convinced in his few appearances. Do we think they are both an improvement on Mumbai and Aarons.

On the left I'm also not convinced with McCallum and giannoulis....also placheta is not a left back

I'm not convinced by Stacey. He started well this season but looks to have lost what he had. Fisher too I've not been convinced in his few appearances. Do we think they are both an improvement on Mumbai and Aarons.

On the left I'm also not convinced with McCallum and giannoulis....also placheta is not a left back

Fisher has been thrown in at the deep end. He should have had a developmental loan like Mumba had. As for Stacey, he is hopeless and such a massive downgrade from Aarons.

Aarons issue was his crosses didn't find anyone but other than that he was solid. Stacey has possibly let people score or create from the right side more times this season than the entirety of Aarons time here.

I like McCallum when he goes forward but he needs coaching with the defensive side. Not of the 3 are solid when defending though and the left back position has been a weak point for years.

Fisher has been thrown in at the deep end. He should have had a developmental loan like Mumba had. As for Stacey, he is hopeless and such a massive downgrade from Aarons.

Aarons issue was his crosses didn't find anyone but other than that he was solid. Stacey has possibly let people score or create from the right side more times this season than the entirety of Aarons time here.

I like McCallum when he goes forward but he needs coaching with the defensive side. Not of the 3 are solid when defending though and the left back position has been a weak point for years.
I also like McCallum but he has never had a good run in the team. His contract is up in summer so I doubt he'll be here much longer.

I also like McCallum but he has never had a good run in the team. His contract is up in summer so I doubt he'll be here much longer.
Yeah it's a real shame, I would be interesting to see what his level would be had he been given a good run in the side.

McCallum cant defend, thats why I would have tried him further forward.
And that is exactly the same with Giannoulis. Both are more like attacking wing backs.

We need to look at the left back in either January or the summer as both our left backs contracts are up and both aren't brilliant at defending.

Surely the club won't be thinking 'hmmm McLean and Sorensen can play Left Back.'

The signed Montóia in the summer, but is he more for the future (with loans planned) but then again his contract is up at the end of next season. I guess the nearest to the 1st team would be Shipley who is out on loan this season (Made 9 appearances this season after an injury) and Stewart who is playing regularly with cliftonville.

Delia has said the Ipswich fans throwing stuff at her car has made her sad as we have a good relationship with them.

Is she fine insane?

'Delia and Michael would like to thank all the Ipswich Town supporters who are still sending us messages of support, and even flowers, after the event to apologise for what took place at the derby match on Saturday, December 16. There has been such a very good relationship with Ipswich Town during our tenure of 28 years, and we are saddened that we are yet to receive a public apology.'

And DW seems to not understand rivalries because he said the incident makes no sense and was like 'why would they do this?' they did it because they hate Norwich and the owners - sure they are idiots but that comes with rivals