Ippo Game Thread. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Ippo Game Thread.

I don't feel happy or angry with that but we play boring and negative football.

Squad isn't good enough

A point I'd have taken though so on to the next game

Mrs DG watched second half with me ( former boro st holder so knows about football ) and able to see exactly what is wrong with us
after 45 mins so why can't Wagner.

Last edited:
I am surprised the old dear wasn’t at Shrewsbury today with her beloved Portsmouth fans who she appears to love and admire so very much

Barnes was terrible.
Gave away ball for the equaliser and unable to hold up the ball or run to attempt to keep possession.
Need Sargent in as soon as he is fit.

Barnes was terrible.
Gave away ball for the equaliser and unable to hold up the ball or run to attempt to keep possession.
Need Sargent in as soon as he is fit.
Agreed. I'm shocked that DW kept him on .

He looked shattered from a out the 60th. Duffy went mental at him for giving the ball away

Onel had the beating if woolfenden and would have been through on goal had he not have taken him down. Interesting that three of the Ipswich players are fans of the club

Their manager said they dominated the game from the start to the finish and we're the only team in it. He said they should have won.l and it's disappointing to get the draw as should have taken all three

Our boss said it was an exciting game we caused them issues. Our setup was great and we were very good. Said very happy with a point

They didn't beat us.....Job done today, derby`s can be so unpredictable, so many were saying we would get our arses kicked today...The result was 2-2. its the result that counted today....I was happy to be at the Tip today and came away mildly satisfied, had we been beaten half of Norwich would have been distraught for months to come....CTID