IPL, one day cricket at its best.

astonion

Vital Squad Member
Have been watching the ipl, take my mind of the footie for a while. Got to be some of the most exciting cricket being played at the moment. Every day one or two games. loving it.

davem

Vital Squad Member
Yup county championship stars weds. Way to early. There will be a few broken fingers if this cold weather carrys on.

James06

Vital Football Legend
Just when cricket starts to gain a decent image, dave M swans in with a comment that reiterates that cricketers are all homos.

Apart from Ian Bell, and Trotty and Woakesy and Gladstone Small and Brian Charles Lara obviously.

James06 - 8/4/2013 10:52

Just when cricket starts to gain a decent image, dave M swans in with a comment that reiterates that cricketers are all homos.

Apart from Ian Bell, and Trotty and Woakesy and Gladstone Small and Brian Charles Lara obviously.
And me.

davem

Vital Squad Member
James06 - 8/4/2013 10:52

Jim - I've just realised you remind me of andy moles !!

Come on you pears !!

James06

Vital Football Legend
I met andy moles a few times during my indoor cricket days - he believed is own hype, til I took his lid off with a straight one!!

davem

Vital Squad Member
Andy played for sirdennis club side if I am not mistaken.

Is there anyplace in brum now that you can still play indoor cricket ??