International matches | Page 4 | Vital Football

International matches

All the players that wore that shirt tonight are a disgrace to the country they should have refused to wear it and fucked the FA up good and proper.

Spineless bastards!

I wonder if Nike will be changing the colours on the flag of the USA 'soccer' team anytime soon?

The patriots over the pond including the players would kick up a right stink and the kit would not be worn.

England, softest country in the world, where no one gives a fuck!

Watched both the under 21s and last nights game, could you not see you negitive buggers that we have the system and skill to win the Euros.

Quite a few times when watching England I could have sworn Shaun Maloney had been installed as England manager.
Slow build up from the back. Passing sideways and backwards. Walking with the ball. No dribbles. Lots of possession. Few shots on target. Boring turgid shite.
Who is responsible for promoting this totally unexciting rubbish and making it the modern way to play the game. It's dreadful.

Last edited:
I see Sam Tickle may be in line to make his England U21 debut on Tuesday since Trafford has been promoted to the full squad after a keeper withdrawal from that squad. Good luck to him if he gets to play!!!
Poor bastard. He gets one and potentially the only opportunity to ever represent his country and the match is in Horwich.

Poor bastard. He gets one and potentially the only opportunity to ever represent his country and the match is in Horwich.

Interesting. He’ll obviously have good memories of the clean sheet the last time he visited, though I doubt he’ll be troubled much by Luxembourg. If he’s in line for a debut I think may attend, just £15 quid a ticket I think.

Interesting. He’ll obviously have good memories of the clean sheet the last time he visited, though I doubt he’ll be troubled much by Luxembourg. If he’s in line for a debut I think may attend, just £15 quid a ticket I think.
yeah we've just picked up tickets. I hope Tickle gets selected over Matthew Cox (who I don't know much about but is younger than Tickle but has progressed through the England ranks)

yeah we've just picked up tickets. I hope Tickle gets selected over Matthew Cox (who I don't know much about but is younger than Tickle but has progressed through the England ranks)

I just had a look and Cox is on loan from Brentford at Bristol Rovers, another young lad in his first full season. Bristol are on level points with us, Tickle has played a few more games and conceded a few less goals and seems to have generated more hype this season but Cox has played at all of the England youth levels and is part of a Prem youth set up which always gives players a bit more credibility.

So i could see them going either way, it may come down to who impressed the most in training.

I wonder if Nike will be changing the colours on the flag of the USA 'soccer' team anytime soon?

The patriots over the pond including the players would kick up a right stink and the kit would not be worn.

England, softest country in the world, where no one gives a fuck!

Attachments

• IMG-20240325-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240325-WA0003.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 2
I thought about going but I don't want to give those scrubbers a penny of my hard-earned. Do we know if they get any ticket revenue, or was it a case of the FA paying them a flat fee to host?