International Break | Page 2 | Vital Football

International Break

Handbags. Leroy has been consistently fouled and he reacts. Commentators agree he has been targetted. No repercussions from the ref.

Friendlies are a bit of a problem - usually they are sooooo dull and boring and we complain that they are meaningless and there is no edge to them and then when someone does get stuck in that is wrong as well.

I say ban friendlies - who watches them anyway, any game that is non competitive is pointless!

Hopefully Sane gave him a bit back but ultimately as long as no one was hurt then who cares?

He almost kicked him in the head in frustration but managed to restrain himself.

The ref is part responsible for that challenge, he was letting things go throughout, which is fair enough as it's just a friendly but in the second half the Serbs started to take the piss and hacked Sane every chance they got with impunity, was only a matter of time before one of them went over the top.

Thankfully Sane's ankle didn't snap.

If Sané does not have a bruised ankle I will be very surprised and I am hoping that Leow will not play him in the next match, because we need him fit.

If Sané does not have a bruised ankle I will be very surprised and I am hoping that Leow will not play him in the next match, because we need him fit.
Sounds sensible Buzz but their next game is the real deal on Sunday against the Dutch, so I expect him to start unless he tells Loew he's feeling sore.