international break : what will you do on Saturday | Page 6 | Vital Football

international break : what will you do on Saturday

Old YB up bright and early (still asleep though) . I'm off now to jolly Deutschland for some oompah music and a bit of leather pant slapping ( frauleins only!) . Back on here on Monday night ! Bye !!

Started packing the van. Off to Cardiff tomorrow. We will probably overnight in a lay-by on the way.

Booked into a camp site within easy walking distance to the ground.

We Will Win. :grin:

I would say that, wouldn't I? :grin:

Spent the weekend at the Red Bull Air Races at Texas Motor Speedway. In some ways it was like when I'm out there staffing the suites for our Boy Scout troop fundraising, and indeed that was why I was out there last weekend. But with Red Bull running things it was very different (and for me quite boring). Wasn't in my usual spot or handling my usual duties... The only redeeming quality was that the errr, ummm... "scenery" was much, much nicer than at a NASCAR race.

Drayton Green - 11/9/2014 21:17

safe journey rex.
have you got you passport :grin:

Thanks DG.

Wales is not a country so I don't need a passport :boo:

Thanks sminky. It is sure to be an interesting game. :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

seems ages since last game but now back to normal saturday.
just about to set off to west london for uni run so will have to rely on talk sport or 5 live for score updates.

Drayton Green - 13/9/2014 07:19

seems ages since last game but now back to normal saturday.
just about to set off to west london for uni run so will have to rely on talk sport or 5 live for score updates.

Hope uni trip runs smoothly DG. All the best to Miss DG at the start of her uni life. :clap: :clap:

Well I am back form Kamp Bornhofen in The Rhineland . had a great time but absolutely exhausted . These coach holidays are all go ! Seen some wonderful sights and ate and drank far too much ! With no internet I only knew the half and full time scores .

Time to get back to supporting the City now . Will be at the home games v Charlton and Rotherham and have got Sheff Wed coming up soon

So another of these breaks what you guys and gal doing?

Its my uncles birthday, so I'll be going to my mother's for the weekend and chilling out completely.

a more hectic weekend than usual.
We are moving house on Monday and Mrs DG has packed everything into boxes which I am gradually taking to my brothers house who lives not far away from our new home.
I have to stop working at midnight on Friday and pack up my office of 22 years in 2 days as well as taking about 15 loads of gear into the City.
It will be hectic, it will not be pleasant but in a weeks time we will finally be living in the fine city deep in golden triangle and have 3 bedrooms spare for visitors !!!