Interesting read | Vital Football

Interesting read

Sincilbanks

Vital Football Hero
Nothing particularly radical, but does show how hard Danny and Nicky work and also how hard they worked at changing the culture at Lincoln City.

http://www.blueprintforfootball.com/2017/05/cowley-culture-inside-look-at-duo-who.html?utm_content=buffer2ee51&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"...that almost unquestionably defines them as the greatest non-league side in history..."

The "almost" is not needed there either grammatically or in actual fact!

But a good article and this sums it up, I guess:

"They run a Championship set up on a Conference budget."

A very good article but let's stop this hero worship malarkey . Let's face it DC is merely a very lucky chap. His career has been very lucky. I mean he hasn't even played full time pro football and he stammers his way through media interviews talking football like a mere school teacher. About time the football world saw him for the crap manager he is and leave him to rot at little old Lincoln City.

A very good article but let's stop this hero worship malarkey . Let's face it DC is merely a very lucky chap. His career has been very lucky. I mean he hasn't even played full time pro football and he stammers his way through media interviews talking football like a mere school teacher. About time the football world saw him for the crap manager he is and leave him to rot at little old Lincoln City. Spread the word.

johnolbe - 17/5/2017 07:57

A very good article but let's stop this hero worship malarkey . Let's face it DC is merely a very lucky chap. His career has been very lucky. I mean he hasn't even played full time pro football and he stammers his way through media interviews talking football like a mere school teacher. About time the football world saw him for the crap manager he is and leave him to rot at little old Lincoln City. Spread the word.

An interesting opinion but not one many share. I for one find Danny a total inspiration and what he has done for this club and our city is incredible. No matter what you think and suspect it's tinted with a whiff of fish you can not argue with the greatest season in non league history - that my friend is not luck.

Woodis - 17/5/2017 08:05

An interesting opinion but not one many share. I for one find Danny a total inspiration and what he has done for this club and our city is incredible. No matter what you think and suspect it's tinted with a whiff of fish you can not argue with the greatest season in non league history - that my friend is not luck.

Whoosh :duck:

Woodis - 17/5/2017 08:05

Oh dear, I think you missed the drift of johnoble's post! :pointy:

Rocket Raccoon: [about Drax] His people are completely literal. Metaphors go over his head.
Drax the Destroyer: *Nothing* goes over my head...! My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it.

Sincilbanks - 17/5/2017 08:56

Rocket Raccoon: [about Drax] His people are completely literal. Metaphors go over his head.
Drax the Destroyer: *Nothing* goes over my head...! My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it.

:he he: