Ins and outs for 2022/23 season | Page 6 | Vital Football

Ins and outs for 2022/23 season

The young Man.Utd CF we were linked with seems to be off to Newport. Bit odd. He's supposed to be very good. Perhaps he has connections or family there?

The young Man.Utd CF we were linked with seems to be off to Newport. Bit odd. He's supposed to be very good. Perhaps he has connections or family there?

I had his name from another source too a week or so ago - thought it was dead set that he was joining. As far as I know he's Manchester born and bred.

Slightly odd rumour coming from Watford sources say we are after Domingos Quina currently on loan with Elche. 23 yo Portugese attacking midfielder. Seems out of favour atm in Spain and apparently sidelined with an injury. Hm.:unsure:
Also strong rumour we are in for Sunderland's 30 yo Australian CB Bailey Wright. Presumably a straight replacement for Morrison.
Tom Eaves to Huddersfield rumour. Blimey. If it happens it'll turn out another John Galley, mark my words.o_O

Last edited:
Suggested on another site that Bailey Wright is a done deal? That would make 5 loan players. Quina would make 6. Not sure of regulations but I think the 5 loan player limit applies not to the club squad but to the 18-man matchday squad so the limit only applies to individual matches. If we also bring in a forward on loan that's 7 and it starts to get complicated. I think. :unsure:

RUFC Official Twitter:

03/02/23
OUT - Jake Hull has gone on loan to Buxton (National League North) to the end of the season.

07/02/23

REMAINING OUT - Curtis Durose loan to Gainsborough Trinity has been extended to the end of the season.

One that we missed back in September...OUT - Jerome Greaves has moved to Pontefract Collieries (free transfer).

Last edited:
08/03/23

RUFC Official website - Defender Tyler Blackett has signed for the Millers until the end of the season. He was recently resleased by US team, FC Cincinnati. Played over a hundered league games for Reading , earlier in his career.