Injury Updates | Page 2 | Vital Football

Injury Updates

Let's face it, we do need another striker as Sergio perhaps needs to be nursed a bit more often.
January window is a very difficult time to try and get top quality, we all know.
I can’t help but think the league is unrealistic now, unless the dips implode and the powers that be stop giving them a helping hand.
Maybe we should go all out for the CL and take it easy in the domestic cups.
:hmmm:

January window is a very difficult time to try and get top quality, we all know.
I can’t help but think the league is unrealistic now, unless the dips implode and the powers that be stop giving them a helping hand.
Maybe we should go all out for the CL and take it easy in the domestic cups.
:hmmm:
The domestic cups are more attainable this season IMO.

Pep on Aymeric....

He trained with the team for 10, 15 minutes, the rest individually and he is getting better,”

“He feels good and in the next few weeks he will complete all training sessions for us.”

“I don't know (when he will return). He will dictate. How he feels. He was four months out,”

“Everything needs a process, but it’s important he didn't make a step back. (It’s) the same with Leroy and that is really good. Great from the physios and the guys who work with him.”

Leroy has had plenty of time to think about his game, if he can improve his defensive contribution a tad, he can still be a World class top player. Even if he goes home I will still take opportunities to watch him play, he is one of those rare talents who brings excitement to a game with that acceleration that he has from a standing start.