Injury List | Page 2 | Vital Football

Injury List

One thing Maloney has been able to do so far is adapt, he’s used players in different positions and changed formations and will need to do it again now. It could see Wyke, Stones and Sze used more in the coming weeks with Godo out injured. Hopefully we don’t resort to that playing long ball stuff with either Wyke or Magennis up front.

Godo's loss is an absolute sickener, it really is.

Got to revert back to 3-4-3, I cannot be arsed with Rekic at left-back again. Move Jordan Jones back to LWB and play Watts until Sessegnon or Morrison return. Lang, Humphreys, Callum front three.

The silver lining is that it should ensure that Callum starts against Man Utd if he stays fit which is exactly what I want. The big-game-player for the big occasion.

Godo's loss is an absolute sickener, it really is.

Got to revert back to 3-4-3, I cannot be arsed with Rekic at left-back again. Move Jordan Jones back to LWB and play Watts until Sessegnon or Morrison return. Lang, Humphreys, Callum front three.

The silver lining is that it should ensure that Callum starts against Man Utd if he stays fit which is exactly what I want. The big-game-player for the big occasion.
But which Callum ?

Keep Jones up front and play McHugh at left wing back and replace Godo with Jonny Smith. Lets not start changing formations to squeeze players in and give the squad players a chance to prove themselves.

Tonight would be the ideal opportunity to try them out in a competitive game.