Income from Cup Runs | Vital Football

Income from Cup Runs

I make it at least £163K. Add (modest) share of gate revenue and shirt sleeve sponsorship. FA prize money is paid quite swiftly - so imagine that it could figure in transfer business.

Ist rd prize £41K
2nd rd prize £67
TV reporting @Fylde £5K
Live TV BBC £50K

I make it at least £163K. Add (modest) share of gate revenue and shirt sleeve sponsorship. FA prize money is paid quite swiftly - so imagine that it could figure in transfer business.

Ist rd prize £41K
2nd rd prize £67
TV reporting @Fylde £5K
Live TV BBC £50K
I presume we'd have received something from the 'overseas' TV coverage of the first Dagenham game as well?

Ist rd prize £41K
2nd rd prize £67
TV reporting @Fylde £5K
Live TV BBC £50K
If you factor in the share of the Wolves and Leicester gates we should have enough to keep the club afloat as Scally has always said we need half a million extra revenue every season. With Fisher and Shorey to pay that figure might be higher .So I would guess none of that money will be available.

I know the Carabao Cup gives virtually nothing in terms of prize money (at this stage at least), but didn't we also get something like 40% of the gate receipts v Brentford? Crowd of 16,278 at a tenner each, that should be another 65k or so

Yes, good point. Couldn`t find any details of the fee for that broadcast but there surely must have been one !

I'm sure I read somewhere it was 5 grand each.

The prize money is sorely welcomed, PDPS has previously stated that we factor in 500k a season in player sales as part of the budget. I would imagine the Tucker fee (whatever that was) and this prize money will help plug that gap, cos there's no-one else in the squad that anyone is going to stump up a transfer fee for.

The Leicester tie should earn the Club some decent revenue. Leicester City will max-out their allocation and we should have a good attendance. The game is not one of the announced domestic live-TV ties but, maybe it could yet figure on iPlayer or similar - which would boost income.

The Leicester game is being televised ( 12.30 kick off) so income from there.
Gate receipts from Wolves and Leicester matches must surely be in region of £200k.
We should be up near £400k and provide a boost to the transfer kitty?

Did last night not cost the club money ?2-3k down on attendance could not have helped.

So you all willing to pay £20 upwards for Leicester?

It’s live overseas TV apparently.

Yesterdays game was live “overseas”. I couldn’t find it on any station in Oz. I’ve got Foxtel which Carries ESPN, BeiN, Sky, BBC and others. But zip, zilch, nada 🤷‍♂️

If you get BBC, do you not have access to BBC Three? Or does your Sky subscription not include it?

If you get BBC, do you not have access to BBC Three? Or does your Sky subscription not include it?

No mate. It’s got BBC, BBC UK, BBC Earth, BBC News and a couple others I think.

But no BBC 3 nor BBC Sport or anything.

It’s doubly annoying because often when highlights etc are put up on websites, I usually get the message “unavailable in your region due to copyright”. But then you can’t view it in the region anyway!! Aaaaaargh.

It’s live overseas TV apparently.

Yesterdays game was live “overseas”. I couldn’t find it on any station in Oz. I’ve got Foxtel which Carries ESPN, BeiN, Sky, BBC and others. But zip, zilch, nada 🤷‍♂️

Here in Spain DAZN has rights to the FA Cup, and they weren't showing it either.

If you sign up for a Bet365 account you can watch it on there (as long as you have funds in your account), that's where I was watching it last night. I would imagine the same will apply for the Leicester game.

Running the club (cashflow) will rightly take precedence over transfer budgets. Who knoes what cash flow looks like with poor catering income, low away supporters, infrequent events at the conference centre and another CEO to pay.

January will certainly be interesting either way

Running the club (cashflow) will rightly take precedence over transfer budgets. Who knoes what cash flow looks like with poor catering income, low away supporters, infrequent events at the conference centre and another CEO to pay.

January will certainly be interesting either way
The loan finance is what might just give us a transfer budget. If we are being purchased the new owner will want the credit.

If ?
We have got the money for a fee .Which players out of contract at the end if the season currently playing in league two or national league are likely to be on the radar for teams at our level with money to spend?