#ImpsRewind Match Thread: Milton Keynes v Lincoln City (50/50 Tickets Available!) | Page 5 | Vital Football

#ImpsRewind Match Thread: Milton Keynes v Lincoln City (50/50 Tickets Available!)

Just shows what a transformation there has been since that game. Only Bozzie, Eardley and Anderson from that match are in the picture/still at the club.

Plus Hesketh from MK! Wasn't particularly impressive that day and not Toff's best mate.

Interesting watching it back, particularly with so many moving on - Big John was magnificent, tho Hortin and Thommo suggested he found it easier against the MK CBs than in previous games; Bruno I thought was peripheral for much of the game but then became the focus of effective game control in the last 15 mins, and then THAT goal.

Pett looked good, wonder if MA was watching?

Great to see that from a different viewpoint than I had on the day. Really appreciate the workrate every single player put in that day especially Pett and O'Hara in the centre of the pitch

Top stuff

Just shows what a transformation there has been since that game. Only Bozzie, Eardley and Anderson from that match are in the picture/still at the club.

Don`t forget Frecks he also stamped his mark as a late substitution.

On a more serious note just great to watch a rerun of that 90 minutes, i knew the result but the tension still came through, keep the re runs coming it`s all we have got at the moment.