Imps To Take On PNE In FA Youth Cup 3rd Round | Vital Football

Imps To Take On PNE In FA Youth Cup 3rd Round

I see that tonight's game has been postponed following a pitch inspection at Sincil Bank.

Has there been a deluge in Lincoln????

I see that tonight's game has been postponed following a pitch inspection at Sincil Bank.

Has there been a deluge in Lincoln????

It was quite heavy first thing this morning, but all the snow has mainly turned to sleet now.

I've noticed a few Youth Cup games around the country have been shown live on YouTube. I wonder if there are any plans for us to do it with this game ?

Keeping the pitch good for the first team or will the expected rain tomorrow coupled with already lying water threaten the Boxing Day game???

This game is scheduled for 3pm this Wednesday (the 6th of Jan) and will be available via Youtube. Not sure if that's our channel or Preston's but either way with the expected full lockdown that's coming , something to do Wednesday afternoon

This game is scheduled for 3pm this Wednesday (the 6th of Jan) and will be available via Youtube. Not sure if that's our channel or Preston's but either way with the expected full lockdown that's coming , something to do Wednesday afternoon
If you aren't at work:confused: