Imps retained list announced | Page 12 | Vital Football

Imps retained list announced

Luke, the intention is to have the same rules throughout the three leagues of the EFL although obviously with different salary cap levels in each league. There would be a transition period for relegated teams where the salaries of players on existing contracts higher than the divisional average would be included in the calculation for that season at the divisional average.

Maybe its hard to believe the Championship clubs will agree to that but the reality of the situation might just force the clubs to vote for it. Although the virus has come at a terrible cost it might just be the catalyst for football to finally address the broken model.
The leeches that are the agents need to brought down to reality too, especially in regards to EFL players & clubs. They all need to be quarantined indefinitely. UTI

The leeches that are the agents need to brought down to reality too, especially in regards to EFL players & clubs. They all need to be quarantined indefinitely. UTI

The reality is now firmly staring those agents in the face and the days of hot tubs and Bentleys are finished and good riddance to the lot of them.
Lack of finances dictate and in the lower levels of football most clubs currently don`t have a pot to piss in and survival is the name of the game.
The only offers handed out to their players will be low paid jobs in supermarkets and knowing them they will still take a commission.

How about the lad at Charlton who has basically refused to play on. Contract running out and has a big move lined up, and doesn't want to jeopardise it by getting injured. Whilst I understand his thinking, I'd bet the likes of Bossie wouldn't be playing such games.
Lyle Taylor,spineless footballer probably acting on the advice of his leech of an agent.
You sign a contract ,it`s a legal document and you are obliged to meet the conditions of that agreement,if not then i will take legal redress,discussion over.

Lyle Taylor,spineless footballer probably acting on the advice of his leech of an agent.
You sign a contract ,it`s a legal document and you are obliged to meet the conditions of that agreement,if not then i will take legal redress,discussion over.
Maybe he has been made an offer he can't refuse from a previous manager of his, currently marginally higher in the lower reaches of the Championship.

The place where Steven Gerrard took a risky job! Where failure would be finishing 3rd, behind a side that would likely be mid-table league 1 down here.

Yes just imagine us in a league in and around Lincolnshire where we vied for the title each year playing against Grimsby 4 times and for the rest of the season we played teams like Cleethorpes Town,Pinchbeck utd,Skegness Town and Deeping Rangers every other Saturday....proper horseshit.
Fans primary objective on a Saturday would be to get totally bladdered because the football would be a non event,but not the case in Scotland.
Pause for a moment to reflect back at Scottish football:
Celtic =52,000 season ticket holders and a waiting list
Rangers= 45,000 season tickets
Lack of competitive football up there not an issue?

It is really sad and quite typical this is not major news. Had Marcus Rashford been accused of something negative then it would be ‘Hold the front page’ from every slimy dirt bag newspaper editor in the land. Instead....we are advised via a bloke who happens to tweet.

Top man Marcus, I hope many can take inspiration from your actions.

It is really sad and quite typical this is not major news. Had Marcus Rashford been accused of something negative then it would be ‘Hold the front page’ from every slimy dirt bag newspaper editor in the land. Instead....we are advised via a bloke who happens to tweet.

We live in a world of mendacious salacity. Or possibly salacious mendacity. I can't decide.

Very true but also possibly also showing Rashford in an even better light. Many who do far less than this announce it to the world for their own personal gains. The fact I and many only learn of it in this way shows his humility as well. Top lad. He can sign for us any time he wants

As much as I hate Man U, and believe me I do, that’s a very decent thing for Marcus to do. He has certainly gone up in my estimation a great deal, good on him.

Last edited: