Important Feedback Required | Vital Football

Important Feedback Required

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Top line debate needed, probably the most serious topic we will ever discuss

Rank, in order, which superhero is best. Three options, don’t you dare become a splitter and add come-day-go-day so called heroes

Batman? Superman? Spiderman?

Last edited:

Rank, in order, which superhero is best. Three options, don’t you dare become a splitter and add come-day-go-day so called heroes

Batman? Superman? Spider-Man?

I thought this was something serious like which forum member will be inheriting the forum in your will there JF, and we all had to put an argument forward as to why it should be you.

This is a serious subject. Kindly treat it as such otherwise you will force me to ban you.

You can do the banter in the end of the world threads like the environment and war thread, as they are a lighter subject

:batman:
Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I should know better.🤭

Surprised at all the Batman love. He's not a real superhero as he doesn't have any super powers. He's just a rich man with lots of expensive and deadly toys.

1. Superman
2. Spiderman
3. Elon Musk aka Batman.

Batman? Superman? Spiderman?
You’ve answered your own question.

Surprised at all the Batman love. He's not a real superhero as he doesn't have any super powers. He's just a rich man with lots of expensive and deadly toys.

1. Superman
2. Spiderman
3. Elon Musk aka Batman.

1. Superman
2. Spiderman
3. Elon Musk aka Batman.
Bit like fear really