Image Of Virgil van Dijk Wearing A Man City Shirt | Vital Football

Image Of Virgil van Dijk Wearing A Man City Shirt

Tudor

Vital Football Legend
Southampton FC centre back, Virgil van Dijk has been featured in every media outlet for days, if not weeks. But how many of them have shown the former Celtic defender wearing a Manchester City shirt?

Before we get to the image....

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=582108

Reports suggesting that the Premier League will not pursue the matter further with Liverpool as a result of them dropping their pursuit and apologising to Southampton.

Getting off lightly if you ask me. Chelsea were given a £300k fine and a suspended 3 point deduction for the same offence.

Imagine we were found guilty of tapping up.

That suspended sentence was over Cole from Arsenal, wasn't it? :048:

I think what we know what the media reaction would be if it was City in this position. :008:

Colin Is The King - 8/6/2017 12:57

I think what we know what the media reaction would be if it was City in this position. :008:

That's the one.

I can't believe that there is such little fuss being made about this.

Will Dick van Dyke be a Saint next season: he has blown his chances taking to twitter or whatever and saying Klopp was a big influence, but will other clubs want him knowing his preference was another club, which is OK saying that but when it goes puff, what do you do then numb nuts. we should do a deal for Winston Reid instead (he impressed me even though we did stuff them three times last season

Winston Reid impressed me too, although I imagine that were we to express an interest he would become a £40m+ defender overnight.

Not the brightest thing to do getting photographed in another clubs shirt...

Southampton may have bitten off too much with their asking price for this bloke.
Rumours from 40 to 50 to a crazy 75m .
Being a bit too greedy and may have lost a decent profit because of it.
Don't blame the man himself for trying for a better wage.

Bluedub - 8/6/2017 14:06

Colin Is The King - 8/6/2017 12:57

That's the one.

I can't believe that there is such little fuss being made about this.

We would have been totally screwed over by the media & a massive fuss would have been made I am sure. The absence of any blow up by the press and the willingness of the authorities to simply wave it away - "oh never mind, it was just a bit of silliness, trivial really, no harm done, just carry on" - should raise some eyebrows. :013: