I'm stepping back for a few days. | Vital Football

I'm stepping back for a few days.

chris who

Vital Champions League
If someone wants to do the next starting X1 poll it is appreciated.I need a short time away. I will try to keep reading as much as I am able.Up the Gills.

Are you OK Chris?
This forum has differing views, as it should, and can get quite lively as we all care passionately about the Gills
I for one, always enjoy your posts, even if I may not agree with them all.
I am sure I speak for most on here when I say it is never anyone’s intention to deliberately hurt or upset anyone.
Take a break if that what’s you feel is best for you, but make sure you come back very quickly as this forum is better place with you contributing.
Take care.

Are you OK Chris?
This forum has differing views, as it should, and can get quite lively as we all care passionately about the Gills
I for one, always enjoy your posts, even if I may not agree with them all.
I am sure I speak for most on here when I say it is never anyone’s intention to deliberately hurt or upset anyone.
Take a break if that what’s you feel is best for you, but make sure you come back very quickly as this forum is better place with you contributing.
Take care.
Do what you need to do Chris, however I'm sure others will agree you are a valued forum member.
It really isn't football connected thanks just something that is part of life that needs my total attention.I am not in the right frame of mind for any form of confrontation.Thank you both for your support.
I'll be back.

I can't I won't explain.But inside I never felt more at home with my faith and my wife.
Sometimes in life things get thrown at you and you need the strength to simply catch the objects and put them down.When those around you would be throwing them back with equal force.

Always walk the way of peace .It is ever harder but in this conflicting world we all simply have to try.

I can't I won't explain.But inside I never felt more at home with my faith and my wife.
Sometimes in life things get thrown at you and you need the strength to simply catch the objects and put them down.When those around you would be throwing them back with equal force.

Always walk the way of peace .It is ever harder but in this conflicting world we all simply have to try.

Chris, you are a lucky man!