I'm leaving | Vital Football

I'm leaving

Just throw the pizza boxes, KFC buckets and chinese containers in the bin. Like you'd wait long enough to get a plate and cutlery out once that door bell rings.
I heard the local delivery men have to throw sweets to you to distract you after you bit one of them through the letterbox in a gravy frenzy.

steekiebrown - 5/5/2013 21:37

Just throw the pizza boxes, KFC buckets and chinese containers in the bin. Like you'd wait long enough to get a plate and cutlery out once that door bell rings.
I heard the local delivery men have to throw sweets to you to distract you after you bit one of them through the letterbox in a gravy frenzy.

Boomboomcheiktheroom - 5/5/2013 21:54

whos that

Some fool that let Milwall access his facebook profile , memo to me dig the old computer out form the garage and get the file called Tinos pics from it.

Booms dishes after tonights snack

http://gabrielabadica.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/dirty-dishes.jpg

Have read this board for a fair few years and occasionally post on here but I can't understand why this tino bloke gets so much stick. I know that he spouts some absurd and utter crap a lot of the time but surely people should be more forgiving . I occasionally work with a lad who's known as "village" and have noticed that the locals don't bat an eyelid to his antics and comments .
Being an idiot and mentally challenged should not be a laughable matter or an easy target for piss taking!
So come on lads give give a little help to the lad as he's obviously on release on one of these "care in the community " program's